Why Do Old Members Leave???? The early guys...the pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash r said:
btw... you are all aware that JJR512 is my brother, yes? i'm not afraid of saying that, because even tho some of you don't like him, i know that i am well-liked enough to not have that tarnish your opinion of me :)
:beerbang:

IDLEchild

And you guys care if you are liked or not rather than tell the truth???

I go with Bubba and the histor S4 seems to be flaming bad......

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i think i'm one of the early guys, not a pioneer thou, and i'm still around :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
BC wouldn't it be better to be liked and tell the truth as opposed to not being liked for whatever reason?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
samcurry said:
BC wouldn't it be better to be liked and tell the truth as opposed to not being liked for whatever reason?
one would think so, wouldn't one.

Q

ash r said:
btw... you are all aware that JJR512 is my brother, yes? i'm not afraid of saying that, because even tho some of you don't like him, i know that i am well-liked enough to not have that tarnish your opinion of me
I will prolly never get along with Justin...but that has never prevented me from enjoying your friendship and I'm very glad. I was just delighted when you decided to join up here.:kiss:

B

Bubba

I think the point of why I told people that I was Gilbert/Linsay has never really been said. In the beginning, my idea of a great forum was much like what hwc had in the General forum. After people started posting, they started making threads and posting just to raise their postcounts. The mentality was "look at me, I have 10,000 posts....that makes me special". I'm thinking big effing deal, along the way you posted nothing worth reading to get there. My idea was for a serious forum where people talked about things that were interesting. It didn't start out that way, so I started posting crap people found offensive just to show that crap wasn't becoming. That was the idea.

As time went on, otc got better. People finally became satisified that they had a large enough postcounts and began posting like I had hoped in the beginning. I've made a lot of progress in public relations with people here and do not intend to digress back to the way it was before. Many felt that I was not upfront with them about Gilbert and Lindsay. I can tell you that Bubba or s4 is the only thing I go by at this board.

The people have spoken and they did not like the way I moderated and that is okay with me. I no longer have any desire for any type of power at any bbs.

Thanks and sorry about the looong post. :)

poolking

I just tend to drift in and out of forums now, as I run my own and visit many others, I tend not have much time to hang around in a particular place for long.

kuulani

ash r said:
oh yeah... when na and kuu and Q and a few others left jjr's, i was sad :( i know why they did it, but still... that's part of why i like it here, cos the peiople who left jjr's are here :)

i'm glad you came here too, ash! :hug:

dimme

heh, I've been on a break for almost a year now.
I don't think many of you still remember me though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.