why does everyone hate altron?

greenfreak

We were supposed to treat Altron as an adult, let him post here and participate in discussions of an adult nature but then we're not supposed to treat him as an adult when he doesn't follow rules and the requests of mods and admin? You can't have it both ways.

The stuff about the website itself and Xupiter may not have been intentional, as a matter of fact, I don't believe it was. But what happened afterwards, him posting the link and telling people here (and other boards) to go to his site, knowing that it was causing problems for people, and then creating alternate accounts to get around the ban to KK imposed on him and to post his link again, that was wrong. If he's old enough to post here, he's old enough to follow rules and instructions.

Spirit, I don't think your real beef is with the way Altron was treated, but instead it's with the person(s) who treated him that way. That's different and I think it should be dealt with in a different way-privately. Well, at least in my opinion. :shrug:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
greenfreak said:
Spirit, I don't think your real beef is with the way Altron was treated, but instead it's with the person(s) who treated him that way. That's different and I think it should be dealt with in a different way-privately. Well, at least in my opinion.

No.. it's the way he was treated. The way he was talked to. And yes, there are a few people who could give a rats ass about anyone but themselves. But, hey, it just shows who they really are. Pretending only lasts *so* long til the truth shows. ;)

Arris

Spirit said:
I guess we disagree, then.

He's a child. I wouldn't have expected more from him. To expect more and be so let down... well.. gotta wonder who the intelligent one really is, uh?

Don't expect anything of anyone. Don't expect happiness, don't expect truth, don't expect love. That way you never be disappointed. But...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hate is a very strong word, and I don't use it very often. That said, I don't, nor did I ever, hate Altron. He did some things that were wrong, and caused a bit of friction between posters here, but his choices are what got him banned. Not hate.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Gato_Solo said:
Hate is a very strong word, and I don't use it very often. That said, I don't, nor did I ever, hate Altron. He did some things that were wrong, and caused a bit of friction between posters here, but his choices are what got him banned. Not hate.

:grinyes: :kiss:

Excellent... thanks.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Arris said:
Spirit said:
I guess we disagree, then.

He's a child. I wouldn't have expected more from him. To expect more and be so let down... well.. gotta wonder who the intelligent one really is, uh?

Don't expect anything of anyone. Don't expect happiness, don't expect truth, don't expect love. That way you never be disappointed. But...
:wink2:

* sigh

tommyj27

Not really Banned
hey, it's that little green creature again? have you been lurking or did i just not notice you whoreable? good to see you again :headbang:

Altron

I'm trying to find a map...

...got one, it says "You are here" with a big red X

How does it know where I am?

Altron

I don't have any fillings. I did once though. Half the tooth came out, then the filling came out, then the other half of the tooth came out. Then a new tooth grew in. I was like seven.