Why it's better on TV

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Besides the $600. face value tickets going for several grand...

MIAMI Die-hard football fans attending the Super Bowl game at Dolphin Stadium are getting a rude awakening after finding out that no tailgating of any type will be allowed within a one mile radius on game day.

"There is no tailgating allowed in the Dolphin Stadium parking lots," Sue Jaquez, a member of the Super Bowl XLI Host Committee, confirmed on Tuesday. "And there is no tailgating anywhere within a one-mile radius of the stadium." "And there are no RVs allowed."

Tailgating is permitted during regular- and post-season games for Dolphins fans, a team official on Tuesday said it would indeed be allowed at the Super Bowl. According to Jaquez, however, the official has been seriously misinformed.

Source

Dave

i'd rather sit on my couch and drink good beer than go to the game anyway. i could go out and buy a brand new HDTV and surround sound for less than it would cost to actually go to the game.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So if everyone is moving at low speed (or not moving at all) at the parking lot, what is considered tailgating?

Dumbasses.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The rules put in force by the NFL prohibit grilling or consuming alcohol within on Dolphins Stadium grounds.
That's half of enjoying the game, though

TexasRaceLady

You couldn't get me there if you gave me tickets. I'm much happier sitting in my own comfy recliner, with suitable beverages and snacks only 10 feet away(and no stairs). I don't have to get dressed --- I can wear my well-worn old sweats with no bra and no shoes. hehehe

Best of all --- I have my OWN PRIVATE bathroom -- no sharing with thousands of others. :D