Why?? Just tell me why??

Liliandra

Ooooh, Sacred, great game. I only played it before the two expansions, but I plan on getting it again (ex got the last copy)... hehe

greenfreak

Liliandra said:
I would've figured out a great poll for this, but couldn't figure out how to make a poll, lol.... Anyways... why, oh why, do people insist on talking on the phone in a public bathroom.... Things are gross enough in there, then you have to listen to wierd people talking on the phone, woman nearly scared the shitaki outta me (no, the pun is not intended, ha ha ha...) when she started yelling at her mother over the damn phone.... Or the times you here, blah blah blah, love you, hold on *flush*.... ya, wanna get some food in a minute *door closing*.... please note absense of handwashing .... just sick... so, why??
I had a boss that used to talk to me while she was peeing in the next stall. "Don't forget to call Vitamin Shoppe and ask them about their order for next week. Oh and I'll be in late tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment......." Stuff like that. My dilemma was, even though she was being rude by talking to me like that, I didn't want to be rude and pee while she was in mid sentence. But then she would wait for me to leave the stall so we could walk back to the office together. :rolleyes:

So yea. Almost as bad. I just spent the day in NYC, so nothing would surprise me. There are some inconsiderate and disgusting people in that city. :sick: