why so serious?

GrandCaravanSE

Just someone making trouble.

you know what i am thinking is that maybe when i am gone, my brother goes on my computer and messes with my stuff, i am not sure but i really don't rember posting alot of things, maybe he started an account off of my computer.

Professur

I think someone used that excuse already ... a couple of times. I`m just curious as to when you started preferring chrysler products over ferraries.

Professur

I always liked AMC. In fact, that's what got me interested in the Subarus. They seemed to be the closest match.

Inkara1

Well, considering that Chrysler bought AMC in the 80s, it's natural to like Mopar now. Jeep is the last remaining AMC brand.

When I was a kid, my mom had a '74 Hornet hatchback. I called it the "horny car." Again, I was an innocent kid at the time.

GrandCaravanSE

Well, considering that Chrysler bought AMC in the 80s, it's natural to like Mopar now. Jeep is the last remaining AMC brand.

When I was a kid, my mom had a '74 Hornet hatchback. I called it the "horny car." Again, I was an innocent kid at the time.

Sure you were:rofl3:

Mare

chicken_dancing.gif
*doing my part

me too!:drink2::la::glasses3::rofl3:

GrandCaravanSE

I like this thread, there is alot of funny stuff instead of annoying stuff like the presidental election, mayube we can get some LOL cat up on here.