WHY WOMEN CANNOT FIX CARS (oldie but a goodie)

MuFu

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=193379[/attachment]

:)

MuFu.

Professur

greenfreak said:
Why cus they're not bright enough to us a jack? ;)

ACK!!!.Bad Greenfreak. Bad!!!

You never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get under a car on a jack.

greenfreak

What about those things that you drive your car up onto... They're like little ramps with a level area at the top. Seriously, how do you work on a car if you don't have a lift?

Professur

You jack it, and then you put jackstands under the hardpoints. Then ... you get under it. Ramps are good too, but you really need to examine them before use. My neighbour pulled an old rusty pair of ramps out of his crawnspace last spring and tried to run his car up on them. Crushed them flat.

greenfreak

So... I was part right then? :)

I've only ever changed oil in a car once and we used those ramps. Otherwise, the most I've done is change tires and change fluids/hoses under the hood.

Yeah that could be a really horrible way to die, getting pinned under a car. :(

Mirlyn

greenfreak said:
So... I was part right then? :)

I've only ever changed oil in a car once and we used those ramps. Otherwise, the most I've done is change tires and change fluids/hoses under the hood.

Yeah that could be a really horrible way to die, getting pinned under a car. :(

Try a tractor. Happens quite often around here.

Aunty Em

Professur said:
My neighbour pulled an old rusty pair of ramps out of his crawnspace last spring and tried to run his car up on them. Crushed them flat.

Hmmm, must be a blonde. :lol:

whoreable

Q. Why don't women's guts fall out of their cunts ?

A. 'Cause of the vacuum in their heads!

LOL I think we can all agree women are STUPID and cant fix ANYTHING :laugh: :cool:

Aunty Em

Wanna bet? I've fixed plenty of things... cars, motorcycles, various small electrical gadgets, computers, robots...

... not to mention furniture, clothes, windows.... oh the list is endless.

Actually I usually find it's the men who are pretty useless... my ex couldn't even put a shelf up straight! :eek:

Plus he's always asking me to sort out his computer 'cos he keeps screwing it up... :rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Aunty Em said:
Wanna bet? I've fixed plenty of things... cars, motorcycles, various small electrical gadgets, computers, robots...

... not to mention furniture, clothes, windows.... oh the list is endless.

Actually I usually find it's the men who are pretty useless... my ex couldn't even put a shelf up straight! :eek:

Plus he's always asking me to sort out his computer 'cos he keeps screwing it up... :rolleyes:

Get'em, Aunty....:D