Why Would United States Senators Vote to Protect Corporations Over Rape Victims?

ResearchMonkey

I don't hate religion or like man boy lovers. Why do you disrespect the teachings of Jesus?
coming from religious bigot who doesn't understand much about America, it just doesnt have any real impact. Your trolling skills are poor.

Why do you bring Jeezus in the same post as man boy lovers?
It a deflection thing. He feels NAMBLA is good for the country, that AID's doesn't kill. --

Winky

Hit_it.JPG

spike

coming from religious bigot who doesn't understand much about America

I am not a religious bigot. You, on the other hand, hate muslims and are definitely a religious bigot. I believe all religious folk (no matter the religion) and non-religious folk deserve the same rights and treatment. I may disagree with your views but that doesn't change your rights.

But the fact is you don't follow the teachings of Jesus, who you claim to follow.

It a deflection thing. He feels NAMBLA is good for the country, that AID's doesn't kill. --

I don't feel NAMBLA is good for the country and I knew people that AIDS has killed. You made that up.

spike

"I'm saying if you choose to go there, you had better consider that its a very dangerous place and you better not expect it to nice and sweet.

Matbe should have not thought "oh what sweet place". -- she was fool if she thought a war zone is a safe place."
- RM

"Raped and raped again!" - winky

"Yeah, the world is a dangerous place, always has been, always will be. period." -RM

"She must have been writhe with pheromones, how could they help themselves?" - RM

"Keeps em coming back for moar!" - Winky

From the comments from you two I think I have a good idea of the logic behind your argument. It goes something like this:

WinkRM - Hey Jaime, sorry about the thing but you knew this was a dangerous place and at least you got paid well. I know you knew about the insurgents but getting raped and locked up so other people could rape you is all part of that danger. Goes with the job. The world is a dangerous place, always has been. So anyway, move along...maybe work on your pheromones.

WinkRM - Hey PotentialRapist, so just a couple things I wanted to tell you about while you're here. First of all the food isn't bad and the pay is good. Another, often overlooked, benefit is the rapings. You can rape any of the female employees anytime you want. There really isn't anything they can do about it, so rape the shit out of them if you want. It's a dangerous place.

Anyway, nice to have you. Commence the raping lol:)

See if you can make em spill some pheromones or some shit. It'll keep you coming back for more.

chcr

Too cute for words
If our contractors commit a crime (one not involved with their official duty)...

Iraq is not US sovereign soil so our jurisdiction does not cover crimes there. Possibly military court.

How are these private contractors under military jurisdiction?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm not sure they are. I'm looking for a away for this woman to get justice. These people are contracted to the military so there might be a loophole.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'm not sure they are. I'm looking for a away for this woman to get justice. These people are contracted to the military so there might be a loophole.

Even though they are contracted by the military, they are not military, so the UCMJ does not apply. Would be nice if it did, though, because some of these contractors are quite unsavory types. The main point is that if they get caught by civilian authorities, then they have the 'option' of prosecution. The military, by law, cannot prosecute civilians. Thats actually a good thing, if you think about it. Those punitive articles can have draconian results. Unfortunately, it lets incidents like this get out of hand. The most we can do is ban them from all future contracts, send them home, and hope that the authorities there can/will deal with them.