Whyt...

Arris

I find he is a reasonable caricature for me, apart from the hair and my selection of ties are nicer and generally curve the other way :p :headbang:

Scanty

Arris said:
I find he is a reasonable caricature for me, apart from the hair

yeah...it would be weird if you just had little flaps of skin waving about on the top of your head. :D

Arris

Scanty said:
Arris said:
I find he is a reasonable caricature for me, apart from the hair

yeah...it would be weird if you just had little flaps of skin waving about on the top of your head. :D
:rofl2:
But I could have some rare skin disease??
Or just very well color coordinated skin tone hair??

This conversation just reaffirms my "Welcome to the madhouse" :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's why I asked if it's swedish. If it's swedish, it's obviously pronounced Wit. If not, most likely, it's white. Unless of course he is from the island in the south Pacicfic named Nauru, where it would be pronounced Bggsssft.

Arris

PuterTutor said:
That's why I asked if it's swedish. If it's swedish, it's obviously pronounced Wit. If not, most likely, it's white. Unless of course he is from the island in the south Pacicfic named Nauru, where it would be pronounced Bggsssft.

I thought it was Bgssssft ?(
Hang on while I get my Nauruian book of names out.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hmmm. No, you are mistaken, I'm afraid. I believe the name you are thinking of is Blak. That is pronounced Bgssssft, but whyt is clearly pronounced Bggsssft.

Arris

PuterTutor said:
Hmmm. No, you are mistaken, I'm afraid. I believe the name you are thinking of is Blak. That is pronounced Bgssssft, but whyt is clearly pronounced Bggsssft.

Ah yes... Blak, the name which means "Maker up of fake languages and general lier"

Whyt

Pronounced "wit".
Whyt is short for Whytney which was originally Whitney. When I was just a tyke, I always was asking "Why?" I became known as Whitney Why. It eventually turned into Whytney. SO now you have the abbreviated life history. Thanks for the welcome.