wife arrested in aroma assault

breaky

A woman was arrested for dousing herself with perfume, spraying the house with bug killer and disinfectant, and burning scented candles in an attempt to seriously injure her chemically sensitive husband, prosecutors said. Lynda Taylor's attorney, Karen Steger, said the charge was a misuse of the criminal justice system. "The guy's a faker," she said. "He just wants to gain an advantage in the divorce case."

hehehehe, and i thought i smelled weird, maybe it's not such a bad thing after all

freako104

what about my pheramones? will that get me arrested too? seriously i had a teacher who was allergic to perfumes and such so i can feel for the husband.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
breaky said:
A woman was arrested for dousing herself with perfume, spraying the house with bug killer and disinfectant, and burning scented candles in an attempt to seriously injure her chemically sensitive husband, prosecutors said. Lynda Taylor's attorney, Karen Steger, said the charge was a misuse of the criminal justice system. "The guy's a faker," she said. "He just wants to gain an advantage in the divorce case."

Being allergic to a few things myself, I can see a big problem with the way the 'wife' acted. If her husbands sensitive enough, that 'scenting' of the house could kill him. No kidding, folks, this is serious. I don't think any D.A. in his right mind would go as far as to charge her with attempted murder, but, as I've said, if he went into shock over that, she'd be in serious trouble...