Wii Fit

chcr

Too cute for words
So, Dara got the Wii Fit stuff yesterday and I tried it out last night. Evidently, my Wii age is 63 and I'm a fat, uncoordinated bastard. I need a f@ckin' video game to tell me that?!

Honestly, I can see where it might be useful since it tracks your progress and I'm already in the habit of exercising frequently. I don't know how it's going to go with Dara as she wouldn't even get on it in front of me. I've been married to her for 15+ years. What does she think, I'm going to ask for a divorce when I find out she's fat too? I believe I may have noticed once or twice. :lol:

I'll bet you a nickel she password protects her info. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I want one for Lisette, not that she's fat, she just likes to exercise. I could use some too.

chcr

Too cute for words
Interesting bit of synchronicity in the ad on this page, or is it dependent on content?

A.B.Normal

<sarcasm>I watched the demo video at the local Techy store and was amazed the this piece of technology would make me able to do multiple push ups with ease.</sarcasm>

*If you can't do a push up without it ,hows it gonna easily enable you to do one ? *handonhip*

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*lightbulb*

So we put us a wii in every bar, tavern, watering hole, beer joint, what have you. We come up with a way to chart how much you've had to drink. Then before you can leave you gotta turn in your data, which of course is linked to the local po-po, who then come drag your drunk ass to jail before you can go kill some innocent motorist.

Wii fdunrk. Coming to a store near you soon.

chcr

Too cute for words
Them suthrun boys is clever, ain't they?

Of course, we could just make 'em do the step aerobic routine. Nobody would get to drive home. ;)

MrBishop

*lightbulb*

So we put us a wii in every bar, tavern, watering hole, beer joint, what have you. We come up with a way to chart how much you've had to drink. Then before you can leave you gotta turn in your data, which of course is linked to the local po-po, who then come drag your drunk ass to jail before you can go kill some innocent motorist.

Wii fdunrk. Coming to a store near you soon.
Cute..but unnecessarily expensive. They're working on putting 'blowers' in all bars up here. You give in your keys when you enter, and blow below 0.08 to get your keys back. :shrug:

With this in mind..I'd pay good money to see some drunkards try and do step aerobics in a bar. Beats karaoke any day of the week. :D:drink2:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Cute..but unnecessarily expensive.

Sir. It's a gubmint proposition. There is no such thing as unnnecessary or too expensive. B'sides, we makes the drunks pay for it in fines, jail costs, etc.

*lightbulb*

We come up with a little thing that a wii can recognize that will monitor the relative position of supposedly stationary items. Not stationary in that they never change location, but in that they shouldn't be away from one another for any significant length of time. Like the fastener mechanism on teenage jeans for instance.

Wii's fuckin'. Coming soon to a store near you.

2minkey

bootlicker
i am frequently drunk but i never drive. thy feet and thy taxi are mine friends. i'm right in the city. and there's four bars within 150 yards.

chcr

Too cute for words
Cute..but unnecessarily expensive. They're working on putting 'blowers' in all bars up here. You give in your keys when you enter, and blow below 0.08 to get your keys back. :shrug:

With this in mind..I'd pay good money to see some drunkards try and do step aerobics in a bar. Beats karaoke any day of the week. :D:drink2:

Criminy Bish, I can't do it sober. :banghead:

MrBishop

Sir. It's a gubmint proposition. There is no such thing as unnnecessary or too expensive. B'sides, we makes the drunks pay for it in fines, jail costs, etc.

*lightbulb*

We come up with a little thing that a wii can recognize that will monitor the relative position of supposedly stationary items. Not stationary in that they never change location, but in that they shouldn't be away from one another for any significant length of time. Like the fastener mechanism on teenage jeans for instance.

Wii's fuckin'. Coming soon to a store near you.

:rofl: Point!

Wouldn't work on teenagers... given 2 minutes, access to the internet and a paper-clip, most teens can get around any electronic gizmo you care to apply...especially if nookie is the prize :D

MrBishop

<---- Designated Driver (In my experience, it's funnier watching drunks behave badly when you're sober enough to remember it the next day.)