wii, not another console imo

A.B.Normal

Professur said:
Hey kids. Let's all go wee in the living room.

You've been saving that one haven't you :eyemouth:

*hey are the smilies beside the "reply box" random ,I don't remember the guy with the gun being in the top row before *paranoid

rrfield

Can you still rent video game systems? I know back in 1988 you could go to the local gas station/video rental store and take a Nintendo and 3 games back home for about $12. I'd want to actually use the Wii before I bought one.

Inkara1

I thought "Revolution" was a a better name. It implied better things... when you think "revolution," you think new and exciting... or, if you're me, you think "number nine... number nine... number nine... number nine." Either is better than Wii... unless they're thinking of making a smaller version in a few years and calling it the Wee Wii. Then their slogan could be, "Wee Wii? Oui!"

pc_builder

Can you still rent video game systems? I know back in 1988 you could go to the local gas station/video rental store and take a Nintendo and 3 games back home for about $12. I'd want to actually use the Wii before I bought one.

I don't know about everywhere else, but my Take 2 Video has xbox 360's for rent. :D