Wildest Location (sex question)

Wildest locations (sex question)

• Are you kidding? I don't leave the bedroom!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rooms other than the bedroom

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Outdoors

• Automobile, boat, airplane, etc...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • At work

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • At a public place (park, mall, etc.)

• Other

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

AlphaTroll

Vortex said:
Wildest / out there place was in a park o_O

enough said about that *blushes and scampers off*

Vortex, where in deepest, darkest Africa are you? (just thinking a bush might have been more adventurous than a park.....unless of course you went to a certain park near my dwelling................'nuff said)

Vortex

*giggles* - I is be living in "Sunny" South Africa ^_^

And in the area that I'm living in, their isn't much bush veld around *thank the fates!!*

Well for a *little* bit more info, it was in a botanical gardens, about 10 minutes from my place :D

AlphaTroll

Vortex said:
*giggles* - I is be living in "Sunny" South Africa ^_^

And in the area that I'm living in, their isn't much bush veld around *thank the fates!!*

Well for a *little* bit more info, it was in a botanical gardens, about 10 minutes from my place :D

I hope to god it's not the botanical gardens at Emmerentia............:eek:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I think the wildest sex I ever had was in my dreams...But the wildest place I ever had sex was in someone else's dreams...:retard:

[b]

I've seen a few "at work" senerios, but how's this...

At work, at my desk, in a cube farm, while talking to a customer on the phone, with other co-workers in the room.

In a state park near, but not under, a waterfall. Actually, it was on a deck that stretched out over a 60 ft sink hole with a waterfall not 10 feet from the railings. You could feel the spray...from the falls pervert!

Between the bookstacks at a library (location not all that wild, but what we did.....)

In an elevator.

At the lake under a full moon after skinny dipping...that was good stuff there.

tonksy

[b] said:
I've seen a few "at work" senerios, but how's this...

At work, at my desk, in a cube farm, while talking to a customer on the phone, with other co-workers in the room.

In a state park near, but not under, a waterfall. Actually, it was on a deck that stretched out over a 60 ft sink hole with a waterfall not 10 feet from the railings. You could feel the spray...from the falls pervert!

Between the bookstacks at a library (location not all that wild, but what we did.....)

In an elevator.

At the lake under a full moon after skinny dipping...that was good stuff there.

here is a man after my heart...

SexyBoo

tonks said:
i can't get chcr's waterfall story out of my head. i just gotta do it. just gotta.
That's what I'm screaming tonks - that is a definite on my "must do" list (got that AE?)! :grinyes: