Will it Happen in America?

jimpeel

I'd suggest he spend that spare time taking an English class or two. There might even be a better job in it, having command of his own language.

The preceding has been brought to you by the person who used "thereself" in a truly odd sentence.

http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=627691&postcount=51

Cerise I don't know anyone who wraps thereself in the flag more yet actually despises American ideals as much as you do.

Perhaps "Cerise, I know of no one who wraps themselves in the flag more than you do yet, in actuality, despises American ideals."

Everyone makes mistakes, but I'd lay a dollar to a hole in a doughnut, that I make fewer than most when it comes to English and grammar.

However, the sentiment of the statement remains. She constantly whines about things like people having freedom to speak of things she objects to. What she believes this country ought to be, bears very little resemblance to what it ever was, or should be. In many ways she is exactly like an Islamic extemist. Swap one god for the other, yet all the ideals are the same. She must just be a very bitter person and having a very sad life.

Cerise

Say what you want.

To me, considering the fact that you believe the Bush administration was connected to the events of 9-11-2001, nothing about you is credible. :shrug:

catocom

people think Christians are just as extreme as the islam, but when they
have set the rules to convert or die, what else can you do to completely extinguish it?

They want to kill ALL of us, so, we have to do the same.
If there be one left, it may manifest again.
Otherwise, all we can do is kill enough to keep it contained somewhat, but
it will continue forever, until...

catocom

that depends on what you want to believe.

several conclusive scenarios can be formed, but one thing is for sure....
either it will never happen at all, or it will be bad for some.

Cerise

randomJACKASS said:
Everyone makes mistakes, but I'd lay a dollar to a hole in a doughnut, that I make fewer than most when it comes to English and grammar.......extemist.....

BTW ace,

SpellCheck is your friend.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Another thing Jim, radical Islam is if anything stronger because of our actions in Iraq.

Damned straight. But, wtf, I hated Toledo anyway. I do wish they hadn't destroyed San Antonio & Bakersfield though. If only Bushco hadbn't started a war with Iraq, we'd not have had so many terorist attacks since 9/11.

spike

They want to kill ALL of us, so, we have to do the same.
If there be one left, it may manifest again.
Otherwise, all we can do is kill enough to keep it contained somewhat, but
it will continue forever, until...

Sorry cat, the large majority of muslims don't want to kill all the christians. Just like the large majority of christians don't want to kill muslims.

spike

Damned straight. But, wtf, I hated Toledo anyway. I do wish they hadn't destroyed San Antonio & Bakersfield though. If only Bushco hadbn't started a war with Iraq, we'd not have had so many terorist attacks since 9/11.

Gonz the iraq invasion increased terrorism and also didn't prevent any attacks. Iraq was not going to attack the US.

catocom

Sorry cat, the large majority of muslims don't want to kill all the christians. Just like the large majority of christians don't want to kill muslims.

that's why I didn't say muslims.
I said
"just as extreme as the islam"

I guess I have news for you then:

Dictionary.com said:
Mus⋅lim   /ˈmʌzlɪm, ˈmʊz-, ˈmʊs-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [muhz-lim, mooz-, moos-] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -lims, -lim.
–adjective 1. of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

–noun 2. an adherent of Islam.
3. Black Muslim.

Also, Moslem, Muslem (for defs. 1, 2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
< Ar, lit., a person who submits. See Islam

spike

cat, i'm truly really surprised you believe in killing people based on their religious preference. That's some scary shit and not very christian.