Will that be Vaseline or Astroglide?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Kruz said:
On the brighter side, you probably couldn't find a vehicle in better shape and running condition for that price. its worth it in the long run.

thats my first thought

Professur

Kruz said:
On the brighter side, you probably couldn't find a vehicle in better shape and running condition for that price. its worth it in the long run.

That's pretty much what we came up with. It's still more economical than anything else it's size. Rolling back to a sedan would pretty much cut out any long distance driving. 3 kids (one a girl with long hair) within arm's reach, is a recipe for disaster. There's still no decent station wagons on the market with my price range. We'd have wound up probably going for the new montana. But the monthly payments would be crippling.

Rob, lotsa meat on the tires.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Have I mentionned that I'll burn down the house before I park a Honda car in front of it?

Another example of Honda outlasting everything around it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If I were a betting man & used some educated guesses, would I be safe in wagering you don't like Honda motor cars?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I owned one Honda automobile. One of the better cars I ever owned. Dependable with one flaw (hairline crack in fuse panel caused fuel pump to "short out" periodically), great on gas mileage, and not a GM product. 'pinions vary though.

Professur

Gonz said:
If I were a betting man & used some educated guesses, would I be safe in wagering you don't like Honda motor cars?

Don't like the marketting. Don't like the idiocy of the majority of the owners.