Wolves of the Calla

HeXp£Øi±

I just saw it at the bookstore but i bought Brian Lambs Booknotes instead. It's the what...dark tower series book V? Anyway, i haven't read any in that series yet.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
HeXp£Øi± said:
I just saw it at the bookstore but i bought Brian Lambs Booknotes instead. It's the what...dark tower series book V? Anyway, i haven't read any in that series yet.

BOOK 5!!!!!!!!!

at last

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Stephen King Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla, released about 3 weeks ago.

Book 6 due in spring & book 7 (final installment) due next fall...

I have an interesting theory on what the tower is going to be but I'd like someone who's read the latest book to discuss it with.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
Stephen King Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla, released about 3 weeks ago.

Book 6 due in spring & book 7 (final installment) due next fall...

I have an interesting theory on what the tower is going to be but I'd like someone who's read the latest book to discuss it with.

gonz, if you read all those, you have to read the blackhouse, by stephen king and peter straub, it is the sequel to the talisman, but it has ties to gilead

roland is mentioned, another gunslinger features

cool stuff

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm about a third of the way thru the Black House but I never seem to have time to finish it (damned computer)...I read & thoroughly enjoyed the Talisman.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
I'm about a third of the way thru the Black House but I never seem to have time to finish it (damned computer)...I read & thoroughly enjoyed the Talisman.

I read it all in 5 hours, in cuba one day, on the beach.

traveling jack is one of my favorite characters