Woman ordered to pose nude for trial

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Inkara1 said:
Yeah, only those in court should be allowed to see Exhibit 36C.
Bullshit, I should have access to them as well. I may have been abused when I was a child and repressed the memory. Seeing her jugs may bring that memory back so I can once again live a normal life. In fact, I should see every girls jugs, just in case.

Inkara1

Well, if I get hired onto a newspaper somewhere, I'll be sure to put in a Freedom of Information Act request to get the pics. :D

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Well, if I get hired onto a newspaper somewhere, I'll be sure to put in a Freedom of Information Act request to get the pics. :D
C'mon Inky. We're still waiting.

freako104

2_61_mccandless_carrie.jpg

Not bad

BB

17?

That's legal. It's 16 over here - i had assumed the age of consent was the same there?

To my mind if both are consenting then (here at least) it would be legal and morally no problem. (Technically anyway - you make your own judgement on that one. :shrug: )

There would be work / employment issues certainly, if this was done on a field trip or while he was still a pupil and she a teacher.

BB

Btw - who didn't have any fanatasies about a school teacher?

(i didn't go to an all-boys school btw :D )

man - my German (language) teacher was incredible - and, er presumably would have been too :D

BB

another btw - while i am at it -

my title is 'senior member' - does that change at 1,000 posts?

...:hmm:

it's making me feel old ...

... and the 'member' part don't help any!! :D

*whines, mutters and bangs the floor with walking stick*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
17?

That's legal. It's 16 over here - i had assumed the age of consent was the same there?

It varies by state (local issue) but generally it is 16.

To my mind if both are consenting then (here at least) it would be legal and morally no problem. (Technically anyway - you make your own judgement on that one. :shrug: )

There would be work / employment issues certainly, if this was done on a field trip or while he was still a pupil and she a teacher.

Generally, I agree with that but this woman was in a position of power (not only in the sack, preseumably). Sex with an underage student is foolish on her part & shows her lack of emotional control, which provides insight into her probable vindictiveness in the even of a break up, which leaves him in the hands of a power wielding bitch who is likely to make his future less rosy.

A college professor, in the same boat, should be equally disuaded but their choice is not, typically, a minor. A boss has less control over your entire future...assuming you choose to move on.

There have been lawsuits for less.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I have no argument, just an opinion. And I remain the same, they are old enough to consent about their body.

Most girls and boys over there start having sex at the age of 13 isn't that true? I doubt this boy was a first timer. What's the big deal of having them (with consent) with someone who is older?

Are they?

Inkara1

In California, the age of consent is 18. It's 14 in some other states, 16 in some others, 18 in many others. Additionally, there are laws that limit the age difference... for example, an 18-year-old having sex with a 17-year-old might be OK under the law but an 18-year-old and a 14-year-old wouldn't be. Those laws also vary by state.