Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Don't jump the gun (pardon my pun), it could be a typical, everyday killing

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's not :(
Ballistic evidence conclusively links the death of a woman shot in the head in a suburban parking lot with eight other killings by a Washington-area sniper, authorities said Tuesday.
but...
(Fairfax County Police Chief Tom Manger)
Some witnesses were able to give police license plate numbers of vehicles seen leaving the scene, he said.
"There was some additional information that we were able to get from last night's case and I am confident that that information is going to lead us to an arrest in the case," he said.
maybe they're close to nabbing the guy.
Source

Dave

when they catch this guy, i wonder if he'll have 2 names or 3.
is he a ted bundy or a john wayne gacey? serial killer or mass murderer?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
DC is the murder capitol. Why isn't there this much concern when it's teenage hoodlums getting offed, daily? This person(s) is a fair shot at best. He's using a rifle with a scope. No exceptional marksmanship involved. Just another nut run amock.

freako104

Spot said:
when they catch this guy, i wonder if he'll have 2 names or 3.
is he a ted bundy or a john wayne gacey? serial killer or mass murderer?

serial killer. mass murderers do a bunch all at once. this guy is pretty spread out. hes pissing people off and scaring them to stay indoors. i hope he suffers immensly. sick fuck he is. and gonz la is the murder capitol from my understanding. not to say dc doesnt have a shitload of killings but isnt la's and detroit higher? and the dc area(where i used to live theyre the suburbs of dc) is pretty safe its dc itself thats not as safe just to clairify to all.

freako104

fear and anger mostly fear that he might kill us anger that this is our city not his fucking city nor will it ever be. ever. he can scare us but thats it cause his assll get caught and hell fucking die.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I hope they find that sick piece of trash and put him through some serious torture. :retard:

B

Bubba

i think the guy should be worried about black helicopters because now the military is involved and will get his ass

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hiflyr said:
I say let the families of his victims choose a weapon and be able to give him one good wack.

I'd go for that, as long as they're dull and rusty.

Dave

PuterTutor said:
Hiflyr said:
I say let the families of his victims choose a weapon and be able to give him one good wack.

I'd go for that, as long as they're dull and rusty.

small dull and rusty....one good whack from a scimitar and it'll be over too soon....