• Yes, I'm female

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yes, I'm male

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
In no way am I saying that women can't be competant, equal fighters. Hell, some would be better.

chcr

Too cute for words
It's ingrained in our blueprints. That's why I included the "unrecognized" part. We do things which we're unaware due to that coding.
That's right, and it's part of the problem. The reproduction urge is so deeply ingrained that no amount of intellect can overcome it. I still voted yes. I think in most combat roles, physical strength is not the most important factor anyway.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
If we ever do it, I think we should have something called the PMS forces. I bet most countries would surrender if we threatened to send them in. :wink2:

unclehobart

I think a lot of the trouble is that men have this instinctive protectiveness over women and children and would treat them different in a pinch even if they didn't realize it. They also have quietly dreaded the exposure to rape as a POW.

MrBishop

You set the bar, anyone unable to meet the standard (male or female) doesn't go...nuff said

OT: Just point to the enemy lines and say "That Iraqui just said that you look fat in those cammo pants" Step back and watch the fun. :)