Women's hair length

How long do you prefer your girl's hair?

• Short

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Shoulder length

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mid-back

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Waist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care as long as she is a redhead :P :D

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I prefer guys

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
i voted shoulder length, because not only is my hair that long, but a lot of my friends's hair is that long, too, altho i do have a waist-length one, and a few mid-back ones, too.

edit : and short-haired ones, too, of course.
i do admire redheads, as well.
and i like guys.

DUDE? lol:headbang:

shoulder length is very nice.

but some girls look pretty awesome with short or really long hair. pretty depends on the person.
overall: shoulder length, just for the vote :)

*mutters about stupid redheads and how most guys prefer them*

I prefer guys btw.

i thought i prefered redheads... but then i slept with one in the opening hours of this year... now i'm not fussed

i quite like short hair, but then sf has it right on the case-by-case basis thing :)

long & red, where's that option damnit????

As stated previously, men should have long hair, women-longer

Mine is long and red :D yay me!:retard3:

I like women of all hair lengths. It really depends on the shape of her face.

Or Sinnead O'Connor... now there was a fine looking lass, eh? There's something to be said for a bald-headed woman, but generally I like for my women to have more hair than I do... on their heads, I mean.

GACK!

Well personally, I have hair up to my shoulders. Anything longer than that makes me look about 60 (especially after a long stressful day, when wrinkles ensue! :eek: )

My hair's been every length from the waist up to shaved in the back. Right now I prefer shoulder length or a little bit longer. But that could change tomorrow. It's just hair, I never worry too much about it.

About the redhead thing... I've never known so many men to be pro-redhead till I joined this board. Just didn't know it to be such a preference at all. Pretty cool. :cool:

Back