Wonderful weekend

PostCode

Major contributor!
It was a nice weekend. The wife person and myself went to up the coast to Yachats and stayed at a real nice resort. Had a very nice dinner for two at the resturant there and spent a nice evening in. This morning we had breaskfast then went out and took some pictures of the beach and other things. Just great.

Then she had what may have been her most embarassing moment. Just as I'm backing the car up out of the space, I see the maid come running after our car, yelling at the top of her lungs of course. I stop the car and open the door.

"Sir, you left your massage thingie up in the room."

I twirl the ol' head on over to where the wife person is and I get greeted with two rather large plate sized eyeballs and a jaws that may have very well become dislocated.

I, of course, stayed in the car...the tears were running down my face from the laugter. Ohhh man. I couldn't stop. I glanced up in the rearview mirror and see her hiding it under her jacket. That only made me laugh harder.

It was a good weekend though regardless. Very romantic night out for two, wonderful dinner, some very nice wine, and a really nice relazing stay all round. If she could have just remembered to get the vibrator before she left.

:rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You are heartless Posty...She could have left it home and demanded you do ALL the work ya know? Then you would've missed the breakfast and picture taking on the beach...:D

PostCode

Major contributor!
The best part was, it was actually used to massage her arm. She twisted it a while ago so we were using it on her upper arm and shoulder. The problem lies in the fact that it was still plugged in and it was under a pillow. That's what makes it so damn funny.

"Yeah sure, likely story." I can hear it now. :lol:

Everytime I think of it I start laughing my ass off. Ohhh the poor woman.

:D :D :D

PostCode

Major contributor!
100403_beach.jpg

PostCode

Major contributor!
I did wear my OTC sweatshirt around Saturday Morning in the resturant for breakfast and wore her's around today. I wonder if anyone read the back of it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So, what went from a private embarassment between 2 lovers & a stranger is now broadcast to the world.

Missy, are you reading this?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
poor missy im surprised your not still trying to pry it out your ass for laughing so hard at her. :) You know she will get even. sounds like you guys had a great time though. Beautiful woman, scenery and a room to yourselves. What more could you ask for?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
WOW, that is a beautiful pics Posty!

Wouldn't it be funny if we got a new poster and it was the maid or something? haha

I won't wear my OTC shirt to school cause I don't want people I know coming here :D I also won't wear it when my roommate is home cause I don't want her coming here :D

I wear it when I am alone, or when I am with Vince...he knows about this place but chooses not to come here, also knows everything I have admitted here I believe.