WOOOH!

Spunky

Yay, Just thought i'd post a happy thread! :swing:

Going to Middlesbrough on thursday next week! I get to see all my friends one last time! YAY! Though that i would'nt see them again when i left and i never got to say goodbye properly, so now i'm a happy bunny, plus we're gonna have a beach party! Yay!

:banana: :banana:

:bginvade:

:laugh4:

:jump:

Pretty much sums up my mood at this point in time! :D :D :D

Uki Chick

Sounds like you'll have a hell of a time. Enjoy yourself! I wish I was partying this weekend!!! Well, I have a wedding next week so I'll have some fun.

Spunky

Lol, all those drunken ppl at the reception, It's a notorious hunting ground for unattached 30 plussers! But then again, free buffet! Have fun! :swing:

Uki Chick

It's a sit down meal, 7 courses, so we'll be full. At least I won't be looking around for anyone since the hubby will be with me, but should be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to it!

Spunky

I remember I went to a wedding in march, while I was at uni, I spent the reception hiding from an obscenely drunk 45 year old guy, who was adamant that the bride was really seeing him, and that the entire wedding was part of a convuluted plot to get back at the groom...

Hmm...

But apart from that weddings rock!

Hmm Bridesmaids... Grrrrowwl! :fap:

Oz

I've never seen anyone happy at the prospect of returning to middlesborough before.........most folks try their damned best to get away from the place :D

Have fun tho' :drink:

Spunky

Ah! it's not that bad oz, once you deal with smog that borders on post apocalyptic proportions, it's quite a nice place, unfortunately, the halls of residence i am returning to just so happen to be on the outskirts of the red light district/dumping ground for drug addicts and immigrants, which we affectionately dubbed little beirut...

ah well I can't wait, cheap pints at the union, and an all night license at the union club, plus the beach party, will be quite memorable, just need to make myself look presentable for it though, what with all those lovely inebreated(sp?) Ladies walking (ahem! Stumbling!!!) Around... :brush:

Oz

Spunky said:
Ah! it's not that bad oz, once you deal with smog that borders on post apocalyptic proportions, it's quite a nice place, unfortunately, the halls of residence i am returning to just so happen to be on the outskirts of the red light district/dumping ground for drug addicts and immigrants, which we affectionately dubbed little beirut...

I know the area well :D I'm just up the road in Durham.........spent many a weekend stompin' around the borough in me yuuff :evilcool:

Camelyn

Oz said:
I know the area well :D I'm just up the road in Durham.........spent many a weekend stompin' around the borough in me yuuff :evilcool:
What?? Oz? Frequenting a less-than-reputable neighborhood? Why.....

I'm shocked, stunned really...

*fans herself*

Next you'll be telling me that OTC is gonna go and get upgraded, and that Gonz is a republican!!! Of all the improbable things....really :D

Spunky

Aaah the memories... a multitude of clubbing locales and saturation of takeaways, not to mention theres lots of clubs and food.... :swing:

Oz

Camelyn said:
What?? Oz? Frequenting a less-than-reputable neighborhood? Why.....

I'm shocked, stunned really...

*fans herself*

Next you'll be telling me that OTC is gonna go and get upgraded, and that Gonz is a republican!!! Of all the improbable things....really :D

:ashamed:

I only ended up their because the taxi driver got lost.........honest!