Discussion in 'Trivia' started by Gato_Solo, Apr 24, 2004.
"...and the number of the counting shall be three."
I think I'll be niggardly this week-end.
We have a password-unlocking system at work where instead of putting in your password for authentication, you have to answer three questions. You setup your own questions and answers, so you can put in whatever you want.
When I was beta testing, my questions were:
1. What is your quest?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
1. A person who babbles about inane matters.
2. Nonsense; foolish talk.
1. A type of boat-hook with a wooden handle, used for various fisheries purposes; HAND-GAFF. It is used to pull fish in over the boat with.
2. A stout pole, 5-8 feet (1.5-2.4 m) long with an iron hook and spike fastened to one end, used to assist a sealer on the ice and to kill seals
Slang for: Fart
Anal announcement, Float an air biscuit, One-cheek sneak (leaning to the side), Release a tree monkey from captivity, Room clearer, Silent but deadly (SBD), Shooting bunnies, Step on a duck., To speak German, Under-thunder
Anticiparcellate (an ti si par' sel ate) - v. Waiting until the mailman is several houses down the street before picking up the mail, so as not too appear too anxious.
Clunes - n., pl. People who just won't go.
Separate names with a comma.