i bet he has a nice ass.

but i am NO QUEER!

hm....dong.....

unclehobart

taint neither
cletus.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
Guys can be cute yes. I mostly judge them to see if they are competition for the girls I plan on hitting on. :cool:

ris

don' go insultin' maw mom, don' fawgit she' yo momma too

*guitar plays deulling banjos*

:D

unclehobart

It does once youre burned in. Getting started sucks ass. Sore muscles, sweating out the poisons, smelling like a mule, low endurance, headaces from the toxins being dumped into the blood... its not fun. Once the machinery is tuned up ... sure. Workouts are fun.

Jeslek

Banned
unclehobart said:
It does once youre burned in. Getting started sucks ass. Sore muscles, sweating out the poisons, smelling like a mule, low endurance, headaces from the toxins being dumped into the blood... its not fun. Once the machinery is tuned up ... sure. Workouts are fun.
Toxins? Poisons? Must be all that meat... :p

*duck*[/siz]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OH! I want a flag like PT's!

MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! I wanna flag like PT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclehobart

LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
Toxins? Poisons? Must be all that meat... :p

That and general sloth. It all adds up. Meat doesn't build up too many toxins if consumed fairly sparingly... but I, like most, fall into the general rythym of eating meat 4 meals a day and gargling with bangers after the morning brush. Eating meat daily does pile up the goo rather quckly.