Working Theory

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It appears the US & Britain will have several tens of thousands of troops, planes, tanks & ships in the Iraq area by the end of Janurary. Almost seven thousand Marines & Navy left San Diego today.
030117boxer.jpg

How about this: We have a huge build up in the region. Everywhere than saddam looks, he see's anti-saddam forces. We don't want to take his country, per se, just him & his. OK, with him shaking in his boots (as reported in '91 when we were only removing his army from Kuwait), and knowing full well we will kill him-that is the objective here-Saudi Arabia steps up their already nervous coup talk & decide to go to the source. "saddam", they say, "saddam, take your sons, take your bulet-proof mecedes, take as much gold as you can carry & move in with Khadafi". Thenm they show him a picture-"saddam", asks they, "do you see this satelite photo image? If you look really hard, in the center, under that taget layover, is you. These people are pissed" adds the exasperated Saudis. To which saddam says, in all honesty & sincerity, "OH FUCK. Can you gaurantee my safety to Lebanon?" "Without question" replies the Saudi spokeman (yes, ladies, he's a mam because see the Saudi government is still a dibolical place where wimins are treated as chattel.)

With that, we win the pissing contest, he gets the gold, the girls & the cool car. He has however forgotten one small detail, the Mossad. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Bout six months from now, but I see the ending being a tad different.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I like the Mossad ending, very chilling. Just ask the '72 Olympics shooters :D