Would you buy your teenage daughter

tonksy

i want all the natural tissue removed and implants inserted...the thought of a day without back and neck pain! and they'll be firm and perky? christ, sign me up!

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
i want all the natural tissue removed and implants inserted...the thought of a day without back and neck pain! and they'll be firm and perky? christ, sign me up!

a reduction gets rid of the neck and back pain and it comes with a lift, so they because perky again.

implants are so fake and it shows that they are fake. some men find that a turn off.

Winky

Oh look at the purdy plastic nippys?

britney.jpg

tank girl

Hell no - for vanity's sake? what kind of message does that reinforce? that the only thing that matters for a female in the world is the state of her physical appearance for men? that the size and shape of her breasts determine how succesful/happy she will be? get real.

Despite what popular culture might have us believe - image is not everything and if 'she' is persuaded to believe that and - you as a parent give in to that and the ideology too, it is i think, pretty tragic.

For medical or reconstructive purposes - in order to restore 'normality'....it would be a different story - because I think it would be no different from reconstructing, say, scars from an accident. I also feel that for girls that are abnormally extra-large in that area at a young age should have the opportunity of reduction, to a 'normal' size, as it can cause a lot of physical and mental problems. A friend of mine had that done at 16, and it was hugely benificial for her and her situation, having being teased about her chest since she was about 12/13....

And as far as physical development is concerned, females mature far more quickly than males as far as that department is concerned - as soon as a girl starts getting her period she basically has the mature body of a woman, usually by about 14/15/16 at the latest although these days you get girls maturing even younger and younger.

Psychological development takes longer - and you still are maturing mentally/emotionally until about the age of 20/21. So that I think is something that is more significant to consider than the physical impact alone.

PrincessLissa

Uki Chick said:
implants are so fake and it shows that they are fake. some men find that a turn off.

I find it a turn off too. I have one friend that has a really good boob job, but you can still feel the bag and it's kind of like I am grabbing a sac full of that gel stuff they put in those tubes you can't get a grip on. THen there are the poorly done jobs. Sandwich baggie full of not quite done jell-o. :sick:

Mare

No I wouldnt buy them for a teenage daughter, thank god I dont have a daughter though.

BUT, If someone wanted to buy them for ME, Hell YEAH I would get them!!!!

Professur

ClaireBear said:
Gotta keep it on doing the nasty though? :eek:

Gives the guy summat to hang onto during doggy style. ;)

Tonks, for getting them perky, there's another proceedure (Nix, this might be what you're looking for too) that involves moving the big strap muscles in that area. 'Fraid I don't know the details (why would I?) but I have heard of it.

Professur

I've already invested too much in keeping the kids alive to support me in my dotage to get rid of them now. Besides, I'm already paying big bucks for a 5 gater for the missus, why shouldn't I get some fun out of it too?

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
I've already invested too much in keeping the kids alive to support me in my dotage to get rid of them now. Besides, I'm already paying big bucks for a 5 gater for the missus, why shouldn't I get some fun out of it too?

Awww how sweet... a man who plans ahead! :winkkiss:

"5 gater"... whats that?

Should I know?...

Do I wan't to know?

Professur

Hooks on the rear. A 5 gater can be used to tow a small car in emergencies. Finding a silk 5 gater can require a national taskforce, and buying one can involve selling an organ or two.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
Hooks on the rear. A 5 gater can be used to tow a small car in emergencies. Finding a silk 5 gater can require a national taskforce, and buying one can involve selling an organ or two.

Man... Prof!

You wanna get out more!

Unless the hooky thing means a soon to be purchased boat perhaps... or caravan?

(Although caravans/trailers aren't exactly desirable across the pond are they?)