• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

Would you vote Colin Powell for president over these people...

John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
George W Bush
Al Sharpton &
joseph lieberman

(Please feel free to vote even if not a US citizen)

HeXp£Øi±

Although i don't necessarily think it's his calling, i would probably vote for him over this entire group.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You'd have to up the ante pretty good for me to pick someone over Powell, but then again, I really don't think he'll ever run either. It's just not his style.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
During the last election I would have. Now, I'm not so sure. He's a decidely undecided individual. It doesn't help that he works in the state department.

Professur

This question is too loaded to be valid. It's like asking a man if he'd saw off his dick to save his life. There's no good answer. Just a less bad one.

HeXp£Øi±

Well professur, from that answer the only conclusion i can draw is that you don't vote. Because in case you haven't noticed our options haven't been that great lately. That is unless you were voting for Mr legalize the green and allow web adresses like www.microsoft.shit.
(Ralph)
ps I actually think he's a decent guy but wouldn't vote for him in a milliion years.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I hope so, I voted for him. What a hoot that would have been, Nader in DC. Talk about turning a town upside down. :dance:

HeXp£Øi±

Wow prof...and i always thought you were one of those angry Canadians who hated Americans for making fun of Canadians.

catocom

Professur said:
This question is too loaded to be valid. It's like asking a man if he'd saw off his dick to save his life. There's no good answer. Just a less bad one.

:laugh:

Yeah,
I W hadn't been thrown it with all that other crowd I would
probably vote yes, but I can't say if I would put him over Bush
or not.
I'd have to see the whole campaign thing, debates and all.;)

I hate that Pat Paulsen died.:disgust2:
http://www.paulsen.com/

freako104

HeXp£Øi± said:
Would you vote Colin Powell for president over these people...

John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
George W Bush
Al Sharpton &
joseph lieberman

(Please feel free to vote even if not a US citizen)

no id vote for Gore