Would you whore your 13 year old son to this

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
for millions of dollars? :mad:

capt.sge.gjk73.191103150236.photo01.default-300x332.jpg

Arrest warrant issued :lol:

Uki Chick

They keep persuing him, but we'll see if anything actually comes out of it. I just feel sorry for the children if it did happen. If it didn't happen, then it's just poor people trying to get money from someone who has plenty of it.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
This is ridiculous. After all the accusations against that fool, you'd think parents would act responsibly and keep their kids away from that lunatic. :mad: If MJ is guilty, then the parents ought to be in jail right along-side him. :mad:

MrBishop

He's setting himself up for this daily. Inviting kids to Neverland after being suspected of molestation before. Either he's incredibly stupid (which I doubt), or he wants to get caught.

If he wants help but can't approach anyone for it in any other way, opening himself up to these types of attacks over and over again would be the way to stop himself adn get himself help.

I hope for his sake that this stops soon. I sincerely hope that all of this is merely a ficticious series of attacks, but if it isn't...I hope that this time, it stops and that MJ gets the help that he needs.

tonksy

huh...bish brings up a good point. i hadn't considered the possibility of a cry for help...i was thinking stupidity or an invincibility complex....now i am ashamed of myself.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonks said:
huh...bish brings up a good point. i hadn't considered the possibility of a cry for help...i was thinking stupidity or an invincibility complex....now i am ashamed of myself.

I think Bish misses the point. He thinks he can buy his way out of any trouble. The horrifying thing is, he probably can, he has before.

Maybe some pissed off parent will just off the asshole.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
arrest warrants issued, I think his days of buying himself out of trouble are over, let's see if he get's overseas, and stays there, a la roman polanski

Mare

chcr said:
I think Bish misses the point. He thinks he can buy his way out of any trouble. The horrifying thing is, he probably can, he has before.

Maybe some pissed off parent will just off the asshole.

Agree's with chcr - just do him in already..........

(Put him in a jail cell already-let the prisoners have some fun with him) :brush:

freako104

he might enjoy that too much mare. i agree with Gato if hes guilty why would the parents let him near their children. and chcr is right in that he thinks he can buy justice. and concering our justice system he prolly could. sad but true. Bish i dont think he wants to be caught nor do i think hes stupid. i think it can be several things. buying jsutice, or saying he didnt molest the kids and then having the kids near him(he might be able to hold out on molesting them to show he didnt or some BS),or you maybe right.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So.... How much again? and I get to pick which kid, right?

Yes, I have a very sick mind, but it is quite amazing what people will do for money, and I think ole Jacko knows it...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:eek6: I was just reading the AP report and found this......rediculous...

As many as 70 law enforcement officials served a warrant at Jackson's Neverland Ranch on Tuesday and searched for evidence for more than 12 hours.

It took 70 of them to carry a piece of paper? :retard:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
After listening to the Santa Barabara DA & Sheriffs office press conference here are a few facts:

There are indeed an arrest warrant for multiple acts of child molestation on one child ("if you know of more, please come forth" says the DA)

He is currently negotiating surrender...including a $3,000,000. bond & surrender of passport.

The charges from 10 years ago never had an arrest warrant issued & charges were never filed-resulting in the State of California changing some laws.

Burn him-he's a witch!!!

greenfreak

A few (somewhat) wise men chastised me long ago for assuming that someone was guilty because of a sensational media story. Even though they were mean about it, that stayed with me. This is pretty much the same situation and I see everyone (including those somewhat wise men) making comments that lead me to assume everyone think's he's guilty. Why?

Is it because MJ looks funny and has plastic surgery? I'm pretty sure he settled the last one out of court, thus he wasn't convicted. What have you heard or read that makes you assume he must have done this?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
greenfreak said:
What have you heard or read that makes you assume he must have done this?

Actual charges being filed and a reputed history. He deserves his day in court but it looks bad. Very bad.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wednesday, November 19, 2003

By Roger Friedman

Jacko Accuser: 'Wine and Sleeping Pills'

The 12-year-old boy at the center of the Michael Jackson child molestation scandal may have confessed to his psychiatrist that the pop singer plied him with wine and sleeping pills when he allegedly molested him, according to sources.

The boy has also hired Los Angeles attorney Larry Feldman, the same lawyer who represented the family of a 13-year-old boy who made similar allegations a decade ago, the sources said.

Also, according to my source, Jackson — knowing some months ago that the boy and his family had serious complaints about his relationship with them — tried to get rid of them.

“He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,” a friend of the boy’s family (a mother and siblings) told me. In fact, says this source, Jackson kept the family at Neverland for a period of time, hoping to convince them to drop their allegations by lavishing them with entertainment and further merriment.

Calls to Feldman and to the family’s other attorney were not returned.

According to sources, the boy who made the allegations was a cancer patient whose "last wish" was to meet Jackson at a time that his friends and family feared his illness was worsening.

Jackson paid the family’s medical bills and assisted them financially, even buying them a car and, according to sources, possibly a new house. When the boy’s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch. That is when the alleged inappropriate contact between them is thought to have occurred.

At some point last spring, the boy's schoolmates — apparently aware of his relationship with Jackson — began taunting him in public. In one case, an incident of harassment is said to have occurred at a gas station, prompting the boy’s mother to seek legal advice. The lawyer she met with advised sending the boy to a psychologist. According to my source, the psychologist had enough concerns to report his conversation to the police.

That would jibe with the idea proposed by the police and others that the family is not seeking civil damages at this time or anticipating a cash settlement similar to the one that happened 10 years ago.

Sadly, according to my source, the health condition of the boy involved is still in jeopardy — a situation that should add to the melodrama of an already shocking and headline-making story.