Would you whore your 13 year old son to this

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Technically, it has been well more than days. They've had this, reportedly, for quite a while but it wasn't until yesterday that all the chips fell into place. And it is A)a big place, as Bish pointed out and B) Santa Barbara-rich white folks pay dearly for their law enforcement.

Mare

BeardofPants said:
I'm not going to jump to conclusions. There's simply not enough evidence to condemn him just yet.
WHAT????? He is a sicko-wether this incident or any other, HE'S A FREAK......Do him in...
(oops - did I say all that out loud)
Howard Stern pretty much said it all this morning on the radio-Had some GR8 MJ Jokes-hot off the press, LMAO in the car I was.
And I'm not a Howard Fan, but it was damn funny stuff..... :lol2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Now if this ain't the pot calling the kettle bl...ugh...whi...ugh...whatever it calls it

In a brief statement, the world-famous entertainer - a Peter Pan wanna-be who admits he has invited children to sleep in his bed - called the accusations "outrageous."

Dad lesson number fucking one A1 priority bar none:
if some man asks your son to stay the night/sleep in his bed/say Woo Hoo hoo or any other goddmaned thing that just isn't fucking right SHOOT HIM!!!!

Mare

Gonz said:
Now if this ain't the pot calling the kettle bl...ugh...whi...ugh...whatever it calls it

Dad lesson number fucking one A1 priority bar none:
if some man asks your son to stay the night/sleep in his bed/say Woo Hoo hoo or any other goddmaned thing that just isn't fucking right SHOOT HIM!!!!
Tell em SUPERGONZ.................

freako104

Gonz said:
*Hi. I'm Gonz & I have a problem*

I've had moments of agreeing with Squiggy, CHCR, minkey & Props...all in one week :ashamed:

gonz what the hell happened to you??? are you going left wing on us now? ;)

WHAT????? He is a sicko-wether this incident or any other, HE'S A FREAK......Do him in...

you have no idea how much that hurt me :crying4:

BeardofPants

Mare said:
(oops - did I say all that out loud)
Howard Stern pretty much said it all this morning on the radio-Had some GR8 MJ Jokes-hot off the press, LMAO in the car I was.
And I'm not a Howard Fan, but it was damn funny stuff..... :lol2:

Someone does things differently, and suddenly they're a freak, or a sicko? :confused:

Mare

BeardofPants said:
Someone does things differently, and suddenly they're a freak, or a sicko? :confused:
Have no complaints with anyone doing things different-Im the first to jump in when doing something different than someone else...

Speaking about M. J. - He is and JUST always will be in a class of his own species.

But that's just Mare's opinion..... :nerd:

MrBishop

jackson_mugshot031120.jpg

Yikes!