Wow - fascinating punishment! What do you think?

What do you think?

• That punishment is out of line.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • She deserves it!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I'm not sure what to think.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I really don't care.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Wacky Nacky

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I think her license should have been permanently revoked. If she were caught driving again, a mandatory jail sentence of 5 years with no early release for good behaviour.

I'm sorry I didn't vote in your poll, but none of the choices worked for me. I would have chosen "The punishment is meaningless." What good does carrying a photo around do? I don't think it will change her behaviour, and it certainly won't bring Glenn Clark back. Better to keep her off the road, permanently. :mad:

I agree with you. Which is why I voted "This punishment is out of line" it seriously is. She kills people and gets a slap on the wrist. What the freak?!

freako104

Squiggy said:
:cuss: They should take away her right to drink, too...If she gets caught drinking again she should rot in jail...I hate these stories..

fuck that she should be in there anyway. any punishment for drinking and driving is deserved. this will remind her of the life she took. id rather she rotted in jail with it.

and once again I will post this and ask to donate to it and to everyone members or not

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

:cuss: :mad:

unclehobart

Luis G said:
I'm not giving clues about how to or where to get the stuff :p
oh?

post 3 ... same thread...

I don't like downloading my mp3z from kazaa, most i've downloaded are either incomplete or bad quality to my ears.

I get them from IRC (along with many other things..... ).

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
oh?

post 3 ... same thread...

I don't like downloading my mp3z from kazaa, most i've downloaded are either incomplete or bad quality to my ears.

I get them from IRC (along with many other things..... ).

That was long ago unc, back in the days when spaming was good. Rules were much more flexible then, but as the site has evolved, so did the rules.

AlphaTroll

Hmm, what purpose does it serve to give her a photo of the guy? What, are they gonna check in on her to see if she's carrying the thing around and studying it?

She murdered someone, put his wife in a coma and added emtional, psychological and economical strain to the entire family, plus the child has to grow up without knowing his parents.......she should have been put in jail for the rest of her natural life.

Wacky Nacky

PuterTutor said:
Hey Wacky, where ya been?
Here, there everywhere! :D Mostly, I forgot to visit this place :$ Sorry :$ So I added it onto my "try to hit daily" list and now i'm trying to hit it daily! :D Whoo!! Go me! :D

Rose

AlphaTroll said:
Hmm, what purpose does it serve to give her a photo of the guy? What, are they gonna check in on her to see if she's carrying the thing around and studying it?

She murdered someone, put his wife in a coma and added emtional, psychological and economical strain to the entire family, plus the child has to grow up without knowing his parents.......she should have been put in jail for the rest of her natural life.

See, the only problem I have with her being put in jail for the rest of her life is the impact on my pocket. My dollars that go to shelter, food, and clothe her. Not to mention the already-overcrowding system.

But then again, I have other ideas to cure the overcrowding.

Angela

Driving laws in America are much too lenient, especially when it comes to drunk driving. I think the punishment fits and should perhaps be stronger.

We so easily forget that driving is a privilege, not a right.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Please. There really should be something more serious done to this woman. Like the following...

1. Permanent license suspension
2. Confiscation of any vehicle she drives to be sold at auction and the proceeds given to the victim's she's responsible for.
3. Put on a national 'Do Not License' list so that she cannot get a license to drive in any state.

Don't give me any crap about property rights, either. Driving is a priveledge, and owning a car means you have to drive it at least from the lot to your house. :rolleyes:

Inkara1

Shouldn't the photo of the deceased be blown up to, say, 18 by 24, then as part of the terms of the probation placed prominently in her living room? That way she can't just hide it away in her wallet and never have to see it. Plus, she would have to explain it to anyone that comes over and wonders why there's a picture of a dead man on her wall.

Hell, even if she tries to get around it by taking it down and then putting it back up when the probation officer stops by (which shouldn't be a problem since it should be random), at least she would have to look at it when she puts it back up on the wall.