Write a caption

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
The memories of the canine drug squad policamans ball come back to haunt squad 11 after a paternity suit is levied by one of the hookers. The lineup takes on a decidedly nervous tone when the mother walks through the line observing all of the potential candidtates...each knowing that carrers hang in the balance. Ravenous reporters eager to report another 'tailhook' scandal are barely held outside. Commanding officers already transferred, the mayor screaming for blood... the whole incident already the butt of office jokes around the world. Oh, why did sgt. Woof have to bring that video camera? The damning evidence already making its way around the world upon the internet. Thr horror... the horror.

:rofl:

Nitro_Daizy

Margret really, I cant beleive you let your nails get in this bad of shape you simply have to start coming in more often. Just think what the other girls in the heard must be saying.

SexyBoo

Don't you give me that insubordinate look little mister! What have I told you about hanging out in the elephant graveyard?! (Lion King flashback)

Hoon

"You your cock stuck in that hole again, didn't ya"?
attachment.php

joejive

2 lions

Re the 2 lions caption (Sorry I'm a bit late on this one) :crying4:

"FOR FUCK SAKE!!!! I told you to ask for directions!!!!! Now look where we've ended up!!!"

:D