WTF, Canada???

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
had confessed

Henceforth, all confessions shall be dealt with by an immediate bullet to the brain. Save everybody time, money & aggravation.

MrBishop

Yeah..him!
He's all over the friggin' news over here. They've got a small army of archeologists and pathologists digging through his pig farm and the surrounding area, trying to find DNA evidence so they can identify the victims and lay charges. So far, they've got 6 charges, and they're in the process of laying down another 20.

He won't fry for it, but he'll be a nice little lab-rat for decades to come. It's not often that you catch a real serial murderer alive... lots of people will want to study him, poke and prod him...and if he's in general populace...poke and prod him there too :bgpimp:

MrBishop

Based on a karma comment - He does deserve to fry until extra crispy, and I, for one, am pro-death penalty...but that's not the case here in Canada. :shrug:

Mind you, I won't mind one bit if I hear that he'll be put in general populace and become several someone's bitch until one decides that he needs his throat opened because he didn't lick ass to satisfaction.

K62

[poor taste]at least he was cleaning up some of the nastier parts of vancouver...[/poor taste]

Yeah, I spend a night in East Hastings. I have never seen anything like that before, I honestly wasn't sure if we were going to make it out of this one place, it was pretty sketchy.