WTF did my son do?

kuulani

The other day I caught my 4-yo kid banging away on my keyboard. Come to find out, he somehow turned on VoiceOver, which may help visually impaired people, but it was a pain in the ass for me (turn it on and see what i mean). I didn't even know about this feature, so here I was searching for "narrator", "narration", "speaker", etc ... not knowing what the hell I had to do to turn it off.

After two days I found it!! Thank the gods!! They must've been feeling sorry for me. To turn it off is command+F5 if anyone needs to know :retard4:

Inkara1

I've shown people at the office that trick many times... I never remember command-F5 but you can also go into the system preferences and under handicap accessibility or whatever it's called, you can turn it off there.

BeardofPants

Ooh, I've done that before. Hit some tricky keyboard-combo without realising it. Drove me absofuckinglutely batfuck nuts. :retard:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Avery does that when he plays one game in particular, don't know what he does but he says the computer is slow I alt tab his game and there are 500 explorer windows open.

MrBishop

Camelyn's oldest did something similar when she was about a year old or so... slammed the KB and turned it into a Greek KB :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I know 'cause I always use it. I find windows - d handy too (it minimizes everything and if you do it again it restores it to the way it was).