X-Men 2 released today: here first

AlladinSane

It's going out today, but I don't like going to theatres on openning day. Will watch it saturday. Too much people and children... I heard Brazil is going to be the premiére this time which is unseen before :eek:
How much are you waiting for this movie?

greenfreak

I think it's coming out here tomorrow but since I'm on call for work this weekend, we'll have to wait at least till next weekend. I really like going opening weekend especially if it's rated R.

Hugh Jackman is yummy. :licklips:

greenfreak

Unfortunately. :)

I'm also a big fan of John Travolta but I really didn't like that movie. Not one of their better choices. As a matter of fact, I'll go so far to say that so far, XMen has been Hugh Jackman's only really good choice. He can do better than chick flicks.

MuFu

OMG I can't wait to see this film. :cool:

In fact, this summer is going to be so damn cool wrt great films. :headbang:

octal

Tomorrow's my b-day and I'm getting to go see it for free thanks to some friends. All I have to say is that it better not suck!

Jeslek

Banned
The premiere was April 24th in the U.K. And the movie is called X2. :p I think I'll go and see it tomorrow night. I don't expect too much, but I think it will be pretty OK.

Oh and happy birthday octal.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
read a few reviews, and it looks pretty cool...hopefully the storyline is a bit better than in the first one, but the effect made up a lot for that :D

AlladinSane

This is the best super-hero movie ever! Perfect balance of storyline and action. It made me want to jump and run and fight all over the theater :D

chcr

Too cute for words
AlladinSane said:
This is the best super-hero movie ever! Perfect balance of storyline and action. It made me want to jump and run and fight all over the theater
Well, it didn't make me that energetic, but I did like it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HOLY SHIT!!! This is a lot of money for a "normal" weekend opening.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hollywood's lucrative summer box office season got off to an early start over the weekend as the comic book adventure film "X2: X-Men United" stormed cinemas worldwide in the biggest launch in movie history.

According to studio estimates issued on Sunday, the massively hyped sequel sold $85.9 million worth of tickets in its first three days of release across the United States and Canada. It also earned $69.3 million from 93 countries, taking its total to $155.2 million -- more than half of what the first movie, 2000's "X-Men," made in its entire run.

"X-Men" opened with $54.5 million in North America and went on to earn $157.3 million domestically and $294 million worldwide.