Xerox

Stkshft

Some days I just want to throw the Xerox machines out the window.....I think it would be hard tho, they are huge.

Currently at work we lease around 20 machines from them. They are great...except when they don't want to work.

Anyone else have problems with Xerox machines? Just wondering if my problems are users...or equipment.

Professur

Canon here. No probs, and a good service agreement. Can't say that it's been down for more than an hour since we got it 4 years back.

HomeLAN

On and off issues, the service agreement has been worth it, but we frankly had the same level of problems with the Canon before this one and the Ricoh before that. Seems pretty par for the course.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Used canon copiers at the old job, never a problem, great service, easy toner replacement.

had a xerox printer, thing was a workhorse,then it turned to shit, had to service it ever 2 weeks.

Stkshft

Yea...Thank god for service agreements. Our Xerox tech is out here about twice a week.

I don't know what is going on with these things. Must be just a lemon.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
We've had good luck with them where I work, but the service agreements are a necessity, not an option.

rrfield

Our big copiers are mostly Sharp, they have the occasional problem but seem do do OK overall.

Stkshft

Yea that sounds like ours here....well at least this one for the last few weeks.

The tech has replaced alomst every part in it....and is going to again today.

Thank god for service agreements!

Inkara1

We had a Mita at the Atascadero News. The thing was really fast and had excellent output. Of course, I only worked there for one summer so for all I know the thing might have exploded and sent shrapnel into the hot wax machines on the other side of the room a week after I left.