Yahoo catches up on the Avatar idea

MrBishop

wimages

I'd prefer it if they'd allow us to make our own damn avatars, but that'd be asking for too much, eh?

catocom

Yeah, I messed around with it some, but didn't like any of um.
I wish they'd let you have a custom one. I have a premium acct with um,
they should at least do it for the paying members. :alienhuh:

MrBishop

None of them have facial hair at all, nor any control over it. The closest I could get was a 5 o'clock shadow loosly resembling a goatee and 'stach

unclehobart

Gah! Don't don't say Yahoo so lound next to my computer lest that damn messenger automatically upload and take over my system.

catocom

unclehobart said:
Gah! Don't don't say Yahoo so lound next to my computer lest that damn messenger automatically upload and take over my system.
Never mat an IM lately that I didn't have to tweak the spyware out of. (except in linux :) )

MrBishop

TexasRaceLady said:
Doesn't have grey as a choice for hair. Besides, all the choices are way too young to represent me.
Doesn't have glasses either. :shrug:

Didn't you know that the internet was supposed to be controlled and used by kidlets only??!? ;)

MrBishop

Don't worry...still plenty of us old farts around...between us and AOL, we'll catch up eventually :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There ARE glasses available cause I have them on mine.

Also, these have been around for a good year atleast I'd say...give or take a couple months.

BlurOfSerenity

and it bothers me i can't make a chunky girl avatar :( because i'm not skinny and unlike a lot of people i don't mind not hiding that fact!

MrBishop

No glasses for the men...I'd guess that the ladies have more options 'cause they're more likely to actually go through with it. :)

wimages

abooja

This is me. Wish I were actually in Yankee Stadium at the moment with my folks' dog, Cato.

wimages

catocom

abooja said:
This is me. Wish I were actually in Yankee Stadium at the moment with my folks' dog, Cato.
The dog's name is Cato?
That's funny because some people call me Dog. :lol2: