Yahoo fantasy football league

woodman19_99

No worries. I had to get up early today anyway! Thanks for setting this stuff up. If it screws up again, I can give it a go if you want...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
ID is 666500, password is football. Sorry about this, but I'm as clueless as the rest of us what happened.

This is why I prefer ESPN fantasy sports...

Stop Laughing

I'm sorry, I got tied up with something last week, but if it's still open, I'll get in, I've got all day now to look through it (damn cold). Yahoo must've known I was busy...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I just checked the site out, after the catastrophe over the weekend. All appears to be well. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mod, please unstick. Merci beaucoup.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
For those participating vicariously, our draft was held last night, and I for one found it quite fun. We have 5 of us from this board and cat's board, plus five who joined at large from Yahoo, and everybody was cutting up and swapping trash talk and just generally being a ton of fun. Maybe if enough folks are interested we can do another one sometime for football or any other sport.

Woodman, check your team today and set your lineup. Season starts TONIGHT!

woodman19_99

Actually, for being an ass and missing the draft, i think my team looks pretty darn good. And if anyone wants Tony Homo, let me know. That's the one spot I could use some help...

And SnP, what's with 2 K's and 2 DEF's? 2 DEF's maybe, but 2 kickers??

And besides DD, who are the other teams from around these parts?

And BTW, I deserve taking Burress in round six... goddamit, i think he went in round 8 in my last draft... hmm, could have had shockey or vincent jackson at that point... son of a.....!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Everybody has a bye week, dude. After one of the kickers has his, I ditch him and get the best available free agent. Works for me every year, if it ain't broke I ain't gonna fix it.

From the local folk:

I assume you know your team...

Destroyers is markjs...

Dixie Dynamite is yours truly...

Then from cat's board, Fighting Weasels is HomeLAN and one of them is a guy named juggernaut. I think his team is Naut now that I think about it.

woodman19_99

Well SnP, looks like you have your game wrapped up this week.

I have a sneaking suspicion my 34 point lead shall not last very long...

markjs

Banned
Perhaps next time, when Brady has to play on the road without his surveilance team, or if he gets hurt :grinyes:

woodman19_99

Trade Opinion needed:

I send:
TJ Houshmenzadah (f the spelling)

I get:
Matt Hasselback

I currently have Leinart, Leftwich, and Lossman as my QB's, with M. Harrison, V. Jackson, Welker, Jennings.

Any thoughts?

unclehobart

Houschmandzadeh is producing very well this year. The whole offense of the Bengals is rocking quite well and is an easy fantasy point padder. I wouldn't ditch him.

I would only take it if you desperately need a QB replacement.

unclehobart

Leftwich and Lossman... ergh.... Leinart ... double erg.
You might be able to do that trade and make it work points wise... I'd just cry before I lost ol TJ ... but if your QB is doing squat, at least Hasselbeck will get you started up... but I don't think his scores would be more than TJs.

Do remember that Shaun Alexander has a broken hand, so the running attack will suffer. That means more reliance on the pass, which leads to much glory or much INTs.

gah... what a year on the fantasy front.

woodman19_99

yeah. not sure he'll replace the TJ points, but seeing how badly leinart has sucked this year and how easy it was for Warner to step in and do infinitely better, I just can't trust him as a #1. I think I may have to go through with it...

Hopefully my other WR's can step in there and start prodcuing. I still think Jackson will be big for SD this year...