Y'all some neat people !!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy said:
I'm more concerned with the who and why behind the discussion of my financial situation....:eek6:
We was just discussing who would be good for the next mark, that's all. :D

btw, you still keeping it all in those mason jars up in your kitchen cabinets?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PuterTutor said:
We was just discussing who would be good for the next mark, that's all. :D

btw, you still keeping it all in those mason jars up in your kitchen cabinets?

My dog is the only one that knew that...:eek5:

Don't tell me shes a part of this too...:mope:

Raven

Annoying SOB
it goes deeper than that squiggy. Expect us at the gas station next time you fill up.....and by that I mean at your house. In and out job....the dog buried a key for us :devious:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yeah, I've been instant messaging with her for awhile now. You really shouldn't leave your computer on when you go to bed.

Mare

Squiggy said:
Ah com'on freako...You've been here when we would all STREAK through the forums...:p
Damn, I must not be online when that happens-Missed it-gotta let me know so I can get in on the action. :devious:

freako104

Mare said:
Damn, I must not be online when that happens-Missed it-gotta let me know so I can get in on the action. :devious:

its from a while back before you joined. but im sure well do it again.

freako104

:rofl4: theyre older threads where memebers decided to get nekkid and run around. as far as the whole doing it yourself :rofl4: god no. some of our members do it all the time

peterska2

freako104 said:
:rofl4: theyre older threads where memebers decided to get nekkid and run around. as far as the whole doing it yourself :rofl4: god no. some of our members do it all the time

phew

i nearly got me a web cam a few weeks ago but decided against it as i am regularly semi nekkid online