Yard Sales!

rrfield

I prefer the "free" yard sales - they happen twice a year, in May and August when the college students leases expire. Free stuff all over the place! Couches - free! Irons - free! TV stands - free! Used condoms - free!

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
You gonna start charging me and Roz? :p
No, you'll still get your cut :p but some things can go to ebay to help fund your girls love of clothing.
Did I tell you all what malory wanted to do with the $20 that Gene and Missy gave her for her birthday? She wanted to buy a pretty dress...another pretty dress :rolleyes:

tonksy

Marlowe is definitely more of the tomboy. Her new thing is that she doesn't like pink. RIIIIGHT. Since when?

BTW, I found a Arizona Sun Devils shirt for Roz to give to Jared, still has tags! :headbang:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tonksy said:
Her new thing is that she doesn't like pink. RIIIIGHT. Since when?

The 13.03 year old is doing that to us right now. Not so long ago, everything HAD to be blue, and no way would she consider pink on anything. Now it MUST be orange, pink is OK, but purple (not so far removed from blue) is taboo.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
The 13.03 year old is doing that to us right now. Not so long ago, everything HAD to be blue, and no way would she consider pink on anything. Now it MUST be orange, pink is OK, but purple (not so far removed from blue) is taboo.

Hell, I'm 22 and my colour preferences still change...last year this time I didn't want anything with pink. Now I'm a pink FIEND. I still love my blues but pink is AWESOME too. Not to fond of the orange but I dabble once in awhile. Whoever said that orange is the new pink was wrong...so very wrong...