Yay

A.B.Normal

Couple questions:

1)who is Keane
2)and why does feb.4 seem like a date I should remember?{okay you probably can't answer that ,I'm thinking out loud}

:confused:

FluerVanderloo

A.B.Normal said:
Couple questions:

1)who is Keane

British band, somewhat like Travis, if you've heard of them. Slowly gaining popularity in the U.S. with their song "Somewhere Only We Know".

A.B.Normal said:
2)and why does feb.4 seem like a date I should remember?{okay you probably can't answer that ,I'm thinking out loud}

:confused:

Um, it's a Friday and it's in 25 days?

IDLEchild

Keane

1) British...

2)...so automatically charming

3) Good looking guys with accents

4) Guitar less band

5) Don't sound bad at all.

FluerVanderloo

Ok, so maybe I'm not going to go. This is all due to my wonderful mother. *sarcasm drips*

So, Ms. "Let's wait a day or two to order" decided to get them today, and they're gone. So I went to eBay. Found 4 tickets, just like we need, for less than double the price. I told her I'd pay for them, to show her it's that important that I go, and she said no.

So what the hell am I supposed to do here? You know, it's always me.

Raven

Annoying SOB
FluerVanderloo said:
I get to go see Keane in Philadelphia on Feb. 4th :)
K, this is a Brit saying who the hell are Keane.....never heard of them, must've flopped here.

IDLEchild

Raven said:
K, this is a Brit saying who the hell are Keane.....never heard of them, must've flopped here.

*sigh*...oh for Pete's sake

IdleChild said:
Keane

1) British...

2)...so automatically charming

3) Good looking guys with accents

4) Guitar less band

5) Don't sound bad at all.

focus man, focus

Raven

Annoying SOB
Aaaah....a boyband....would 'splain why I haven't heard of them :p

Hope you enjoy them though Fluer :)

FluerVanderloo

You know...I never really looked at it that way. I fell for a British boyband, meanwhile scrutinizing my friends for still liking Nsync and Backstreet Boys.

My God. I'm a hypocrite.

How's about these guys, maybe you heard of them? Badly Drawn Boy, The Shins, Travis, Snow Patrol, Elliot Smith?

Raven

Annoying SOB
FluerVanderloo said:
You know...I never really looked at it that way. I fell for a British boyband, meanwhile scrutinizing my friends for still liking Nsync and Backstreet Boys.

My God. I'm a hypocrite.

How's about these guys, maybe you heard of them? Badly Drawn Boy, The Shins, Travis, Snow Patrol, Elliot Smith?
Eeeps :p

BDB....hes from my town, went to school with his younger brother :D
Snow Patrol and Travis = :beerbang:

I HAVE heard of the Shins but haven't really listened to them and who is Elliot Smith? If its pop stuff I tend not to keep up with it....hell I don't even listen to the radio anymore :\

FluerVanderloo

Huzzah to you then for Travis and Snow Patrol!

And double huzzah about BDB....I'd LOVE to meet that guy. I think I first got into his music when About A Boy came out, so I'm not that old to him.

I don't know if Elliot Smith would be considered pop, because he doesn't sound too much like Keane. I know that he did some music in the movie Good Will Hunting, then stabbed himself in the chest before the Grammys that year. He was nominated for several.

FluerVanderloo

FluerVanderloo said:
Ok, so maybe I'm not going to go. This is all due to my wonderful mother. *sarcasm drips*

So, Ms. "Let's wait a day or two to order" decided to get them today, and they're gone. So I went to eBay. Found 4 tickets, just like we need, for less than double the price. I told her I'd pay for them, to show her it's that important that I go, and she said no.

So what the hell am I supposed to do here? You know, it's always me.

I wish I could have a good time...I don't even get to go now.