YAY!

Dave

They put Dr Pepper back in the soda machine at work.
Makes this 16 hour shift a bit more bearable.

Inkara1

What could have possessed them to take it out of the soda machine in the first place?

Inkara1

The classic "we can't keep it in stock so we'll discontinue it" line? I hate that shit. Discontinue something that doesn't sell and up production of what does, genius.

Dave

The classic "we can't keep it in stock so we'll discontinue it" line? I hate that shit. Discontinue something that doesn't sell and up production of what does, genius.

Whatever the reason, its back.
I think I drank enough to keep me awake for 3 days....

nalani

The best Dr Pepper I've ever had was in Deleon, Texas - the birthplace of Dr Pepper ... it's made with pure cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup .. it's yumminess ... I miss it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Dr Pepper is meh, you're not missing much Bish.

Na: I LOVE the synchronized fussiness pics. LOL

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
They put Dr Pepper back in the soda machine at work.
Makes this 16 hour shift a bit more bearable.

Why rely on a soda machine?

Get a small fridge, put it in your office and fill it up with your favorite beverage ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Why rely on a soda machine?

Get a small fridge, put it in your office and fill it up with your favorite beverage ;)

He works in an ER, I'm willing to bet he doesn't get his own office or anything that really resembles private space other than his locker (I am basing this off the TV ER btw....LOL)

Dave

He works in an ER, I'm willing to bet he doesn't get his own office or anything that really resembles private space other than his locker (I am basing this off the TV ER btw....LOL)

and you based correctly.

and people will steal stuff out of the fridge....

someone other than me: "I'm dying of thirst....ohh look..a Dr Pepper...*gulp *gulp *gulp...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think you and I have had that conversation Dave...it's really very similar to the show eh?

Dave

For the most part, yes.
I work in a much smaller, community hospital. We don't get the blood and guts stuff.
Flu, abdominal pains, chest pain/heart attacks, asthmatics, drunks/od's, psychs and assorted fall down go boom type injuries are what we do.