Yeah sure .. I'm an educated person...

nalani

I just downloaded FIRE so I can use all my IM services at once ... and I have no phreaking idea what the hell I'm doing :D

Oh well .. bygones.. I'm getting used to the "how stoopid am I" feeling :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Trillian is really easy to set up, It uses AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ

G

Trillian doesn't store your contact list on the server and retrieve for icq. Other than that it is ok.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I have just one question for you guys:

How do you find the time for all that chatting and posting?

I have 2 kids that I'd MUCH rather be with :)

Do those messenger manager things help cut back on time..?

Ok, TWO questions :D

ris

for me the messenger things make my time-management much worse, i just sit and chat! :)

nalani

Spirit said:
I have just one question for you guys:

How do you find the time for all that chatting and posting?

I have 2 kids that I'd MUCH rather be with :)

Do those messenger manager things help cut back on time..?

Ok, TWO questions :D

I post from work. I too am a mother and when I go home, it's mommy time ... I don't have any internet connections from there to keep me from being with them. I'd MUCH rather be with them too but unfortunately, I have to work .. to feed them ... to pay the bills ...

The messenger manager doesn't cut back time, it cuts back the amount of memory that's alloted to several different applications and puts them together into one - a consolidation.

nalani

PuterTutor said:
So you really like the Mac better? Seriously?

*nod* .. seriously, yes I do ... less crashes .. no Blue Screen of Death ... I can read and convert anything Windows ... the graphics proggies are much better with Mac so work is a lot easier ...

and they're pretty :D

G

i gave a Mac performa away last fall. i hated the Macintosh, just hated it.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Guess that's my thing, the last Mac I used was around oh, 8 years ago. Hated it then, haven't even tried it since. So I guess I shouldn't say say much about it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Nalani: Me too! Only, at work, I have to read and post like a bat out of hell because my desk seems to be a popular hang out. :grumpy:

I get no board time at work :( I have to post mostly when my babies are in bed.

nalani

Spirit said:
Nalani: Me too! Only, at work, I have to read and post like a bat out of hell because my desk seems to be a popular hang out. :grumpy:

I get no board time at work :( I have to post mostly when my babies are in bed.

*bitchslaps everyone away from your desk so you can get some quality posting time in at work*

:D

nalani said:
*nod* .. seriously, yes I do ... less crashes .. no Blue Screen of Death ... I can read and convert anything Windows ... the graphics proggies are much better with Mac so work is a lot easier ...

and they're pretty :D

bah, my win server in the loft been on for a few months :p long live the NT kernel :headbang: