YeeeHawwwwwwwwww!

Mare

Yesterday was the first day of school for my boys! What a long summer it was!

Taking my driver training classes today to pass the road test. Wish all this training was over! Ughhhhhh!:grumpy:

Paudio

Banned
motha fuckas.. who neeeds school son.. uck that.. u brave toaster go make some toast and sell ride of the road

earn ur damn money for ur family and stop fuckin' them OVER

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
majestyx said:
Paudio, I can see that your stay here is going to be a real short one.

Why? He hasn't pissed too many people off yet...He's got a great start, but not many...

unclehobart

Gato_Solo said:
Why? He hasn't pissed too many people off yet...He's got a great start, but not many...
In another thread he called everyone here a bunch of assholes. Thats not exactly called for coming from a day 1 rookie child that knows only enough of the world to fill a shotglass.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
In another thread he called everyone here a bunch of assholes. Thats not exactly called for coming from a day 1 rookie child that knows only enough of the world to fill a shotglass.

:hmm: I did not know that.

rrfield said:
the entertainment value could be pretty high, though

Like watching a train wreck?

Mare

Paudio said:
motha fuckas.. who neeeds school son.. uck that.. u brave toaster go make some toast and sell ride of the road

earn ur damn money for ur family and stop fuckin' them OVER

Go back to the HOLE you crawled out of!:finger:

Oh wait a minute, she prolly doesn't want you either!

Oh, BTW, I passed my road test, I am now officially a USPS employee. Hope thats a good thing......:p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gigantuan HI! My Name is ________ tags. Jeez, the GA schools use the blind or what?