Yes greatly will be missed..

alex

Actor-dancer Gregory Hines dead at 57

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Tony Award winner Gregory Hines, the tap-dancing actor who starred on Broadway and in movies including "White Nights" and "Running Scared," has died, his publicist said. He was 57.

Full Story

:(

chcr

Too cute for words
:( One of the great tap artists of all time. If you've never seen "Tap," it's an excellent movie. "Bojangles" made me cry, and I don't cry at movies.

greenfreak

Oh my God that's so surprising! That's really young, I wouldn't have guessed he was that age in the first place. I just saw "White Nights" a few months ago for the first time. I've adored him ever since "Running Scared" with him and Billy Crystal. That is so sad. :(

Mare

Yes, definetly was a shame, he was a good tap dancer and actor and will be greatly missed by me-especially at such a young age.....

Rose

Mare said:
Yes, definetly was a shame, he was a good tap dancer and actor and will be greatly missed by me-especially at such a young age.....

:blush: Mare, I think you're trying to click the "reply" button but instead starting a new thread by clicking the "thread" button.