Yes, I've voted.

Professur

Post here once you've done it. And no, noone cares who you voted for. Just that you did. And yes, this is here to irritate you until you do go vote.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Not yet, had to come into work at 5:30 this morning, but it will be the first thing I do when I get back to home.

chcr

Too cute for words
There were at least two hundred people in line at the little podunk fire hall/schoolhouse that I vote at when the polls opened this morning. I've never seen more than twenty people there no matter what time I voted before. I waited (almost) patiently in line and voted though. Good luck, PT. BTW, if anyone doesn't believe the podunk part, try to find Almaville, TN on a map. :D

PT

They were already setting up around quarter to 5 when I left town this morning. I've never had to wait to vote there, and I usually get there between 7 and 7:30 in the morning, one of the "rush" times.

BeardofPants

HeXp£Øi± said:
Can't. Have the big F on my legal record.
Is that like, forever? Or just indefinitely?

*BoP firmly believes that criminal records shouldn't stop a person from being able to vote* :mad:

HeXp£Øi±

Originally i thought it was forever but some lately have been telling me they think there's a statute of limitations. I'm currently looking into the matter.

PT

Done, only had to wait for about five minutes. They said they've seen the biggest turnout in years though.

HeXp£Øi±

Latest polls say that young voters between the ages of 18-24 have a 17% democratic edge over republicans. This comes out to appx. 18.5 million votes from the 51 million in that age group. I still say that republicans could be in for an upset.

HeXp£Øi±

17:12:21 ET // UPDATE: Exit poll mania spread through media and campaign circles Tuesday evening after exit data from big media sources claimed Kerry competitive in key states.... FL Kerry +1 PA Kerry+2-4 OH Kerry+1 WI Kerry+4 MI Kerry+2 NH Kerry +4 // Senate Winners: Martinez FL Thune SD Bunning KY Salazar CO // Losers: Bowles NC Coors Co [CAUTION: Early 2000 exit polls showed Gore +3 in Florida; showed Gore-Bush even in CO [Bush won by 9], 2000 exits showed Gore +4 in AZ [Bush won by 6]]... Developing...

Drudge Report