Yet another question for those more informed than I

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Anyone used the KY warming stuff?

I'm a little afraid of it.

I've used it. It's alright. I should mention that I have only used it with one person and I predict it might be better with an...ummm...better lover.

FluerVanderloo

Doesn't get uncomfortably warm. Interesting sensation form my point of view. You'd have to ask Dara for the female perspective.

Fleur, we use the stuff tonks linked to.

We've used KY warming. Found that neither of us are too fond of it because we make enough heat as it is. Warming lube gets too hot.

ash r said:
most shops i know if don't accept returns, just fyi, fluer.
and your're in catonsville? which shop did you go to?

I went to a store in Owings Mills.

I tried it out, and it's alright. Really crappy to use with a condom, but I'll live until I have enough to save for a better one. Took a while to get it warmed up a little, which sucks. I followed tonksy's advice as far as cleaning, and it seemed to work out just fine. I've chosen a few on tonksy's link that I like, so I know what a few more options are.

The store I went to really didn't have much of a selection, so I just got something cheap in my preferred size. It was really a curiosity thing so I would get an idea of the experience. Now I'm enticed to get something better the next time around.

tonksy

Remember that toys are like new lovers, it takes you some experimenting to know what you like to do with them...so don't be disheartened if it didn't rock your world to start with.

Mare

Remember that toys are like new lovers, it takes you some experimenting to know what you like to do with them...so don't be disheartened if it didn't rock your world to start with.

:worship: Oh Tonks the stuff you come out with!:grinno:
wanted to give you karma for this post but have to whore around more.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
She must have figured something out, cuz she ain't posted since. And what is that persistent buzzing sound coming from Maryland anyway?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
She must have figured something out, cuz she ain't posted since. And what is that persistent buzzing sound coming from Maryland anyway?

She's lying in a puddle of ooze, smiling & shaking & generally unaware she's on Candid Camera.

2minkey

bootlicker
Fluer - I use a specific cleaner for my toys. link
I spray the toy completely and let ir sit for a few seconds and then rinse with water. Then I let it air dry so as to not get it all linty. Then I store it in a large ziploc bag to keep it from becoming overly dry.

we use something similar called 'safe suds.'

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I got confused one day and made a peanut butter and KY jelly sandwich. :(

But it's ok! I didn't even have to chew it!

omg the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach, you shouldn't even joke about such things!! :crap: