Yet another required task

Inkara1

Especially if it's anything like the California test. If it is, you're almost guaranteed to pass the first time.

Oz

You'll fly it Fluer :)

Just don't do what one of me ex girlfriends did..........jump into the back seat and took her knickers off.........said it was a force of habit ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
1)STAY OUT OF MY WAY

2)Drive Carefully

3)Eyes on the road

4)GET OUT OF MY WAY

that's the first lesson

FluerVanderloo

Ok so here's the update:

Went up there, kicked ass on parallel parking (I drove an Explorer) and the guy said he was impressed that I could do that in a truck. Then I did my foward and backward 50 feet, no sweat. Used signals, checked mirrors, did head checks, all that.

Got up to turn right into the 3 point turn box. Didn't swing out to the left first, cut the turn sharp, jumped the edge of the fucking curb with my back tire. Have to call Tuesday to schedule another test.

freako104

sorry to hear you failed it fluer. best of luck next time. and dont go up on the curves. youll fail automatically if you do

Inkara1

Assuming you meant "curbs" and not "curves," I think it would have helped if you'd given her that advice yesterday.

FluerVanderloo

Well, retook it today, and I passed! Spent more time waiting to get the actual liscence than to take the test. I parked in 1:07 and did my turnabout in 1:39, and no points were taken off!

Watch yourselves guys, I rule the roads now hehe

Rose

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of the driving.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS PROPERLY!!!!!

:D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Should you decide to use your cel phone while driving and some sombitch pulls along side blasting his horn so you can neither hear or be heard, just wave. Its prolly me...:D

Congrats ...And drive carefully.

Oz

Erm good driving advice?.....lessee...

Don't pick up hitchhikers.
A red light always means stop, it should never be taken as a "maybe" suggestion.
If you find yourself screaming and closing your eyes......you may be drivng a little erratically.
Always smile at the police officer.
If in doubt accelerate.
If it takes yer more than a second to make a decision.....don't make it.

Congrats and g'luck! :)