Yo! Babes! ... Listen up.

unclehobart

Oral sex can help lose the calories

An Italian professor says it takes 15 minutes of oral sex to burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine.

Dietician Bruno Fabbri has been looking into the exercise value of sexual activities.

He found a 26-minute sex session which ends with an orgasm gets rid of half a pizza.

French-kissing for 53 minutes can help you lose the fat found in a burger and chips meal.

News2000 website reports that even undoing a bra can help you lose fat.

He said: "That's not of course if you unclasp the bra with two hands, which will cost you just eight calories, but unclasping it with only one hand statistically takes the count to 18.

"Trying to unclasp a bra with one's mouth instead takes an average 87 calories."
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_628096.html?menu=news.weirdworld.sexlife

Do the deed like we want and you can start getting back into your high school clothes like you've always wanted. :D

ris

so, how much sucky sucky do i get for a full 3 course meal with wine and coffee? :D

unclehobart

There are 220 some odd countries with an average of 100 holidays each. Im sure theres 20 different reasons to make a call to the bone-a-phone each and every day. Its Mardi Gras!

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Do the deed like we want and you can start getting back into your high school clothes like you've always wanted. :D

Liar!! I didn't end up in my high school clothes ... I ended up 40lbs heavier and going through a 32-hour labor :p

Q

French-kissing for 53 minutes can help you lose the fat found in a burger and chips meal.
Who would do that??...and more to the point why? French kissing for a whole hour??

...Oh I know!! cuz your tongue would be paralyzed, elminating the possibility of eating...hence the weight loss. :rolleyes:

unclehobart

kuulani said:
unclehobart said:

Liar!! I didn't end up in my high school clothes ... I ended up 40lbs heavier and going through a 32-hour labor :p
You did something wrong. Get back in there... practice makes perfect.

kuulani

hey ... that's the second comment someone made today about recharging my batteries ...

what has nalani been saying in my absence? :p

nalani

*bitchslaps unc for getting me in trouble*

ku'u - if yer gonna recharge your batteries, don't pick keonaona's boyfriend vin .. pick someone else ... like ... Drew Carey!!!! yummy ... :)

and no, I'm not joking .. I have a .. well, a thing for Drew Carey

:)