yo, CenturionStrategy

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
hi, i've never seen you online here, but i noticed you joined a few days before me.

anyway, welcome back, i hope you will be around here more often. :headbang:

CS

Hey guys!

Yeah, the story goes like this... Basically, I couldn't get OTC to work before, not sure why but it always crashed, maybe something to do with the Uni connection. Anyway I've been home for 2 months on broadband, and I've been on HWC quite a bit more than I was at uni. THEN I remembered OTC...

So yeah, I should be here quite a lot now :D

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Enjoy it here! There are a lot of really nice people around here! I'm really enjoying this boards for a few months now, and it really has the community thing that the Off-Topic forum at HwC had :)

So, enjoy! Oh, and I might warn you...there are some...well....weird people around here! :eek:

*hides*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Shadowfax said:
So, enjoy! Oh, and I might warn you...there are some...well....weird people around here! :eek:

And just WTF is that supposed to mean? :headbang:

Scanty

lol

Attachment(s):

handbag.jpg, 4.90kb

212_1029110296.jpg

Jon

CenturionStrategy said:
Hey guys!

and I've been on HWC quite a bit more than I was at uni

So yeah, I should be here quite a lot now :D

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cos you can't get a job, you slack peen-arse :p And when I say "job", I don't mean siting around building computers, surfing the Net, and generally spouting shite all day ;) :D

I've just had a moderately taxing 5-hour shift at ASDA (Wal-Mart) turned into a mind-numbing arse of a 12-hour beast. I tell you, I've never seen so much beer in all my life (and I'm a student!)

Anyways, gonna surf a little more, then head off to bed. Laterz guyz.

:headbang: RL :headbang:

Scanty

RecklessLeper said:
when I say "job", I don't mean siting around building computers, surfing the Net, and generally spouting shite all day ;) :D

Huh...sounds like someone I know...

:D

Scanty

Your sig makes me laugh :D

And, I don't know you, but what the hell are you doing up at 6-something in the morning?

Jon

My sig makes me cry. I had a 10Mbps uni connection last year. Now I've got to wait for British Telecom to get their arses in gear and install me 512k BROADBAND!!! :headbang:

I work night shifts at ASDA in Manchester, UK. Just did the aforementioned 12-hour behemoth of a shift. Now physically shafted, the impulsion of being on OTC for the first time in months due to no Net access is the only thing keeping me awake...

RL

Scanty

lol, yeah, Mufu feels the same. Although we're on DSL, his uni connection (in Loughborough) is way faster.
I'm yet to go to bed too. :rolleyes:
Hmm...what to do...