Yo, Na... *pssst*

unclehobart

hmm....

Attachment(s):

107-0764_img.jpg, 111.96kb

11_1027027657.jpg

unclehobart

My ICQ collapsed. I cant talk to anyone. My servers are all haywire today. Yesterday was just email... today I cant do diddly... I think I will just wander off and mow something... the yard comes to mind.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Why is a pizza brown paper thign important? PLEASE don't tell me that's been laying around since Na was there!

unclehobart

She sent me a few tidbits.. shirt, coffee, kitchen tool for sushi..

This just happened to be the outer wrapping paper for the package.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, OK. I thought it was garbage from a dinner that you two shared that had been sitting around since her visit. I was going to demand that you buy me a ticket to fly down there so I could clean it up for you and ofcourse get to bathe in your ENORMOUS bathroom and get taken out to dinner and sightseeing by you! ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am not wearing that one today and it stopped squeaking when I went home anyways. I tried to show brainsoft how it was squeaking and it woudln't do it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Too bad he doesn't have much interest in message boards anymore. I think he owudl really enjoy it here! Of course he couldn't be here during our daily office convos cause he works in a factory. Unfortunately his huge plastic grinding machine isn't internet ready...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He's posted at Xi many times. He was the co-founder of the original Xibase with Sin2 actually.

He also posted ALOT at JJR's. At one point he was the big boss man over there when JJR was gone for a few months even!

Like I said, he just isn't interest in BBs anymore. He prefers IRC and playing games during his computer time.

unclehobart

Sin retired from BB's about a year back. His retirement thread is on Xi somewhere. He has some major medical problems and was going to devote full time attention between exercise, therapy, and work.