Yo.

MuFu

Exams finished now. What did I miss? :D

Can post all the time now instead of about 10% of the time, look...

MuFu

[/siz] :D

Pics of Leslie; v nice indeed. Put them in my "permanent" collection. ;)

All these political/ethical issues should be moved to another forum, IMO. Kinda weird to see homosexual rights/the US Constitution/European political corectness etc being discussed here with great blobs of spit flying everywhere. Last time I posted here Luis was drunk, people were arguing about Marmite and the Unbelievably Long Story thread was in full flow...

...ah well, some things never change. :hairbang:

Regards,

MuFu.

nalani

Originally posted by MuFu
Fucking terrible. I have maths coming out of every orifice. :eek:

MuFu.

can't ... get ... the visions ... out .. of .. my .. head .... arrrrggghhhhhhh....

welcome back to the land of the post-exams living :)

MuFu

Haha... no, I think I have more in a few months. Need to re-do the ones I stuffed up, doh! :grumpy: :p

This weather is cool but is anybody else in the UK getting bitten to shit by tiny things you can't see? Pissing me off... :mad2:

MuFu.

G

Here's what you missed. Several people tried to proposition Leslie while Lindsey propositioned Anakin and . It was found that AER was banned from HWC. My ego ran wild in the mod forum. Several people posted just to raise their postcount. HWC changed their forum colors. The long assed finish the sentence thread dragged on and on.

Did I leave out anything? headbang

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!

I mean on this...
Originally posted by MuFu
Can post all the time now instead of about 10% of the time, look...

And finishing your exams is cool too, I guess. :headbang:

MuFu

Originally posted by s4
My ego ran wild in the mod forum. Several people posted just to raise their postcount.

I find those two very hard to believe. ;) :D

Cheers fury... sucked a bit before, but obviously out of your control. Thanks for looking into it though.

ROCK ON!!! :hairbang:

MuFu.

P.S. Nice multicoloured hairbang, BTW.

sbcanada

I totally denied Lindsey of his big gay attempt to have me in bed. :eek:

P.S. If Lindsey reads this, I have somethign for you.

anakinbang.gif
:D